bbt charters can you help !!

shivangi1210

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So i have 32 days cycle, through calendar method i was expecting to ovulate on 24.
got my first postivie opk on 23 evening and then on 24 whole day followed by some pain in left side ovary.
now I was expecting some temp rise today but I got a temp dip. Also I'm having negative opk today and no ov pains.
What's going on ??
Also, when do we get temp rise after ovulation ?? Just a day after ovulation or 2 days after ovulation.

A picture of your chart would be helpful, but generally the day of ovulation you get a temp drop, then a rise the following day. 3 high temps in a row will signify ovulation happened.

Hi Ladies,

i'm not able to predict my ovulation.
As per the calendar calculation of 32 days cycle i was predicted to ovulate on 24 and i got all the ovulation symptoms as well. Such as :

23 April- Positive OPK and lots of EWCM
24 April- Positive OPK and EWCM and pain in left ovary whole day
25 April- negative OPK and CM whitish in color + no pain now
26 April- neagtive OPK and CM whitish+dry + no pain now

by all this data i can say that i ovulated on 24 but the thing is i can't see any significant temp rise in my chart. Also, from last 4 to 5 days i'm sleeping with my AC on (22-24 C). Can that affect my charting ?

The room temp can effect it some but you should still see a temp rise. It could be that your body geared up for ovulation but didn't yet. Do you usually have regular cycles?

Yes.. 32 days cycle are regular for me. Thats why I predicted my ovulation on 24 and came across all the ovulation symptom. Even from 25 my cm has changed from ewcm to white cm.

So, got a huge temp rise today :happydance:
This is my stats as I don't know how to share the chart on ovagraph :dohh:
22 April -- 97.07 (negative OPK + EWCM)
23 April -- Forget to take temp :dohh: (Positive OPK in evening and EWCM)
24 April -- 97.07 (Possible day of ovulation + OV pains + POsitive OPK + EWCM)
25 April -- 96.80 (no Pains + negative OPK+ white and creamy CM)
26 April -- 97.27 (no Pains + negative OPK+ white and creamy CM)
27 April -- 97.58 (no Pains + negative OPK+ white and creamy CM)
28 April -- 97.99 (no Pains + negative OPK+ white and creamy CM)

i'm not relying on temps now bcz of my AC running at night. but i think i ovulated on 24 based on OPK and CM texture because my CM turned creamy and whitish from EWCM on 25th.

any opinions are welcomed :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->