bbt HELP!!! ttc for 2 yrs

starrlet

Ttc our 1st. BaBy+
Reaction score
Well, I am having an unusual cycle this month.... I spotted twice this month... I finally bought a bbt so I can start charting. I just took my temp (I know its suppose to be in the a.m) but I wanted to test it out.... my temp right now 8pm...is at 97.34.....is this normal I finished spotting like 3 or 4 days ago...

Hi there, everyone's temperature is different. Some women have temps on the low end, while others have higher temps. It's not the actual temp you are looking for, but patterns in your temps. The reason you must take your temp at the same time each morning after getting at least 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep is so that you can have some consistency in establishing that pattern (also, because your true basal body temp can only be found after your body has been resting, and not at 8pm). Keep temping at the same time each morning; it might take several cycles until you begin to establish patterns in your pre-ovulation, ovulation, and post-ovulation stages.

Best of luck!

You can't really judge any temperature except the one in the morning after at least 4-5 hours of sleep. Mine is usually super high in the evenings and then comes right down when I wake up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->