BBT help

Cinnamon88

Reaction score
isn't my temp suppose to go up like in LH? I temp using a BBT thermometer, before I get out of bed or anything. vaginally. how can I tell if I ovulate? I'm using Lh test strips too.

Screenshot_20210603-180239.jpg

I’m not familiar with that app but usually once you have a positive OPK you ovulate within a couple of days and your ovulation will be confirmed by three days of temp increases. You should see a clear shift upwards in your temperature after this so it’s easy to distinguish between your follicular phase and your luteal phase. Some women can see a slower temp rise and it may take longer to confirm and some may not ovulate for whatever reason but most of the time it’s fairly easy to spot the difference. This is one of my old charts from when I was temping vaginally, I don’t know if that’s any help

807511DC-D849-4474-BCE0-C067CCA7122A.jpeg

I’m not familiar with that app but usually once you have a positive OPK you ovulate within a couple of days and your ovulation will be confirmed by three days of temp increases. You should see a clear shift upwards in your temperature after this so it’s easy to distinguish between your follicular phase and your luteal phase. Some women can see a slower temp rise and it may take longer to confirm and some may not ovulate for whatever reason but most of the time it’s fairly easy to spot the difference. This is one of my old charts from when I was temping vaginally, I don’t know if that’s any help

View attachment 1098948
No it helped thank you so much.

Hello hon.
So when u get ure positive opk u can ovulate within 12 to I think 36 hours.
Any way on the day u actually ovulate u may notice a slight dip in temp and then strait after ovulation has happened ure temp rises.
U normally need 3 days of raised temps to confirm ovulation. Hope that helps

I'm not familiar with the app ure using tho. I used fertility friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->