BBT On Clomid??

Sarah20109

Reaction score
Has anyone else been crazy enough to try to temp on Clomid? I haven't been temping this entire cycle, but I've charted enough in the past to know what pre O temps look like and what post O temps look like so yesterday and today I temped to see if I've O'ed yet or not... not a good idea. It's just stressing me out! I'm cd13 today, haven't had a positive opk yet-- in fact they've been staying about the same ever since cd9! But on cd11 I had a few small cramps so I figured I should check just in case. On cd12 my temp was 96.9 (usually a post O temp for me, my cover line stays about 95.0) and today my temp was 97.3. Does Clomid make your BBT higher? Ahhhh! I really hope I haven't O'ed yet. Normally I don't O until cd21. How much earlier does Clomid make you O? Does it make your LH phase shorter too? Normally I have positive opk's for a day and a half to two days-- which is what's making me hope that I didn't miss my positive opk by testing only once daily. I should've just hid my thermometer this cycle! :dohh:

I charted temps with clomid and they were basically the same as normal and showed when i ovulated. Without clomid i would ovulate late like you, on cd21 ish. The cycle on clomid that i got my bfp, i got a positive opk on cd16 and ovulated cd17.

Good luck, i bet u havent ovulated yet, keep baby dancing xxx

Ahh thank you! :hugs: That put my mind at ease. I think I'll just stop temping and stick to opks for the rest of the cycle :haha:.

Temping is worth it if u can keep it up as u can confirm ovulation after your positive opk.
Best of luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->