BBT, Please Help Me Understand!!!

loveyajmc

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm kind of new to bbt but I figured I would try as I have been ttc since I had my son for almost 4 years now. It took me 8 years to have him! I concieved in Aug and miscarried in Sept. I recently started bbt and have started seeing my doctor for IVF. He took my blood on the 1st of April and my levels came back 1.4 for progesterone. My question is that my chart shows a huge drop in temp on the 29th which would have been my 17cd. I'm curious if the progesterone test could have been taken too early and is wrong or if maybe the temperature dip isn't that reliable. Any help?

Just incase anyone asks, my temp from day 12-18
97.12, 97.27, 96.99, 97.31, 97.29, 96.69, 97.5

Also, my temp kept rising, it didn't drop until three days before my period. So if my progesterone levels were low, wouldn't my temp stay that way as well?

Hi there!
My progesterone was tested 7dpo, I think. I can't remember exactly because I had CD3 testing as well, but I am pretty sure progesterone is supposed to be at it's peak around 7dpo. Actually, it was tested in both blood tests. I had a low number with CD3 blood test, and a normal range result 7dpo.
Hope that helps XO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->