BBT questions

Hopeful14

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!

I normally don't temp because its confusing and I forget but Saturday I decided to use my BBT to see what was going on. I O'd 6/17 or 16 and triggered 6/15 in the am. i had major cramping 6/22 like sharp gas pains and my whole lower abdomen was tight. I took my temp Saturday and it read 97.1. Sunday and Monday it reads 98.4.

Is there any meaning behind this? I got for my beta test 6/29.

Any chart experts have advice? I think i am going to start charting my next cycle. i am 7dpo and I already POAS a million times and its says BFN. I know its early but i cant help it :haha: When should I start to chart? AF is due 6/29-7/1 and I am on gonal F 75

Baby dust to all

Hello Ladies!

I normally don't temp because its confusing and I forget but Saturday I decided to use my BBT to see what was going on. I O'd 6/17 or 16 and triggered 6/15 in the am. i had major cramping 6/22 like sharp gas pains and my whole lower abdomen was tight. I took my temp Saturday and it read 97.1. Sunday and Monday it reads 98.4.

Any chart experts have advice? I think i am going to start charting my next cycle. i am 7dpo and I already POAS a million times and its says BFN. I know its early but i cant help it :haha: When should I start to chart? AF is due 6/29-7/1 and I am on gonal F 75

Baby dust to all

Hi :)

I wouldn't say that you would be able to draw much from just 2 temperatures - BBT is used to see a pattern/trend over the course of a month therefore just 2 temps wouldn't be fully representative if that makes sense?

I'd start temping from CD1 (but hopefully you won't need to by then! :dust:)

Hello Ladies!

Baby dust to all

Hi :)

I wouldn't say that you would be able to draw much from just 2 temperatures - BBT is used to see a pattern/trend over the course of a month therefore just 2 temps wouldn't be fully representative if that makes sense?

I'd start temping from CD1 (but hopefully you won't need to by then! :dust:)

Thanks so much for your reply. If AF(praying it doesnt) then I can begin charting on the first day of my period? at first I was just winging it but I see now this is going to take some charting

Good luck xx I think so. I would anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->