Bbt thermometer recommendations please

Mintastic

Reaction score
Hi. I know I have seen thermometer recommendations all over the threads but I wanted it all in one place and to my specifications.

Ideally I would like one that saves the temp reliably so I can fall back asleep on weekends without having to input it anywhere.

I would also like one that doesn't beep the whole time.
Lastly I should be able to get it on amazon or other easy to use online store.

If it has other fancy features that are worth it I don't mind if it costs a little more.

Thanks!

I would say a search on amazon including your specifications would be the best option. I got mine from CVS. It doesn't beep until its done reading and stores the last temp taken. It was about $11. My only complaint about mine is it feels like it takes forever and it doesn't light up. Could be taking forever because I've had a fever for the last 2 weeks though. Good luck.

Mine is also from CVS. Some days its quick others its slow. Doesn't light up. Its supposed to store the last temp taken... But mine never has. I grab my phone to shine the light on it to read it and just make a note on my phone while I have it out before going back to sleep.

Mine is also from CVS. Some days its quick others its slow. Doesn't light up. Its supposed to store the last temp taken... But mine never has. I grab my phone to shine the light on it to read it and just make a note on my phone while I have it out before going back to sleep.

I bet we have the same one. If you hold down the power button when turning it on it'll show you the last temp taken. Took me forever to figure that out. Haha

Oh maybe I will try CVS. I tried Walgreen's and 2 other stores with no luck and figured I would have to go back online. Thanks ladies.

I got mine from Amazon - the 'babymad' BBT. It's been okay. It takes quite a while to do the reading but it's worked well.

Thank. I ended up just getting the CVS one this morning. Hope not having a backlight isn't too much of an issue.

Hope it works well for you :) Mine doesn't either so I tend to tip it a little bit under something that has light like my mobile phone screen or the alarm clock so I don't have to work my partner up to turn on the light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->