bbt

lintu

TTC a playmate for DD
Reaction score
Omg ladies I give up :(

Iv been off the pill since September 2012, as I was struggling with my Sex drive after the birth of my daughter, it came back slightly, we were careful as I wasn't ready for another baby.

We decided to TTC after June 2013 after our holiday.from stopping my pill until June my cycle was bang on 31 then in June it went squiffy with a 10 day of bleed or spotting, ever since they have been all over the show, I haven't been tracking at all but this month I decided to start charting my bbt and its all over the show I'm on CD 25 and from the look of it I haven't ovulated yet, iv had all the symptoms but my temp is still up and down, aaaarrrrgggghhhh.

Sorry just needing a vent

I no how u feel hun. I am waiting to ovulate I'm currently cd29 and haven't od yet. I hope u get ur regular cycle back soon. My temp is the only thing I consistently check and mine varies between 35.8 and 36.5 and goes up and down constantly. I'm getting abdo pains too, I just want to get going. It's going to be a long cycle as I still have a 14 days or so wait after o to end the worlds longest cycle lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->