BC failure or am I crazy?

wizardingweez

Reaction score
I have been taking Lo Loestrin Fe for 3+ years. I have not had a menstrual cycle in a long time which is normal according to my doctor. I’ve had occasional spotting but nothing lately. During my last pill pack I missed a couple of days, but got back on track by taking one early in the day and one at my normal time. I didn’t think much of it, but my SO and I only use the pill and pull out method, no condoms. I had some light crampy feelings which I do not normally have, as I don’t have a period. So I took two tests, one in the morning, both negative. I’m not sure of when would be the best time to test because I never have a period and I’m not sure if or when I ovulated.
I’m concerned because I’ve had some weird symptoms. I am often tired, pee a lot, and have normal headaches, so these symptoms are nothing new. Lately though, I have been nauseous and dizzy during my yoga sessions, have gotten seriously irritated about stupid things, have been bloated, and have had some light cramps. I also have had pain and tightness in my hip for the past 3 days. I bought some cheap HCG test strips on Amazon, but they won’t be here until Friday. The wait is killing me. Is it at all possible that I’m just experiencing phantom pregnancy symptoms and I am totally overreacting or is this the real deal? Have any of you ladies ever had any issues while taking Lo Loestrin Fe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->