BD on CD11...of a 28 day cycle?

JellyDoughnut

Reaction score
So I am a little nervous posting in a forum because I know that people can be mean sometimes. Here it goes...

Me and my husband are having fights and it's been really hard this month. We had makeup sex on CD 11. I usually have a 28-29 day cycle. Also, I've done bbt and opk which show that I can ovulate CD14-16. This chart I did opk on CD16-21 (all were positive- Cvs brand -_- ) and opk on day 14 was negative. Also on day 14 I had EWCM. The next day and beyond I did not.Those are the only days I have opks for. I am currently on CD 27. I've taken pregnancy tests CD27 and CD25 and both were negative. These tests were FRER. The closest day to ovulation that we BD was CD11. I kinda think that my chances of being pregnant are ~80%. I am also getting BFNs so I don't know. Since my last period was 25 days (that happens in May for me for some reason), I guess you could say that I am late. I guess I won't fully know until I start my period. I'm trying not to go crazy looking for signs of pregnancy. If AF shows up I'll still let everyone know to keep everyone posted.

Is it possible I am pregnant or am I just losing my mind? If I ovulated CD14 that's only 3 days for spermies to do their thing. If I ovulated later that's still 5 days. Right?

I can't stop thinking about this. I know that I am probably going to see AF but I'm so sick of trying. I'm 26 and I am pretty sure there is something wrong with my system (fertility wise). I hope the rest of you stay strong and positive! It's hard not to want to be sad about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->