bd timing-suggestions

Rawan

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am taking femara this cycle, and so far I have one leading follicle around 2.0, and 2 others ones, but no LH surge detected yet...so the clinic is not giving me trigger shot yet...me and my partner don't bd everyday, I will be day 11 tomorrow, usually I get + OPK on day 11, but the last 2 cycles I got +OPK later like day 12. If we can only bd day 11 or day 12, which one is better? I know it takes time for sperm to mature and get to the right place, so I was thinking maybe day 11 will be better, but also worried that if we bd too early the sperm will no longer be there by the time I ovulate....
Baby dust to everyone and thank you!

I would do it the day of the + opk as long as you have fertile mucus the sperm can wait on the egg, Keep in mind though the +OPK does not mean your ovulating that day most women will ovulate 24- 48 hours after the + OPK.

When I took clomid this last cycle I had one high fertility day followed by a peak fertility day (on ClearBlue digital). That afternoon I got my peak fertility is when I ovulated. It varies for everyone but most will ovulate within 24-48 hours after a positive OPK. I suppose it all depends on timing. If your surge happens in the evening and you get a positive the next morning it's possible to ovulate that day, like I did.

So the general recommended is to BD every other day during your fertile window and then BD on the day of your positive OPK and even the day after so long as you have fertile CM.

It worked for me!

GL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"