BD'ing a day after O--still a chance?

gigglebox

My husband only makes y sperm
Reaction score
My hubby and I got carried away the other day; I believe it was a day after ovulation. This is assumed by the ovulation pains I feel monthly; they had hit a peak the day prior, then the pain started to fade, and then we had sex.

Has anyone conceived like this? I know it's technically possible to conceive in the days after ovulation, but is it likely? Should I abandon the 2ww or is there hope?

Well according to answer.com you can get pregnant 24 hours or so after the egg is released since egg is traveling down the tube. So yah there is a chance!

Thank you :) You know it always helps to hear that people have gone through it though, know what I mean?

Guess we'll just have to frequently :sex: and hope for the best!

I would say there is a change, good luck!

I'm hoping for this too. Got EWCM on Wednesday so we BD'd then and on Thursday so FX'd we both caught it! xx

I'm hoping for this too. Got EWCM on Wednesday so we BD'd then and on Thursday so FX'd we both caught it! xx

Have you tested or has AF struck you? I am still waiting...BFN on FRER this morning. Felt bad for wasting a test, but then I found a gift card to Target and bought 3 more! LOL I have a problem...

Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->