BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Darling family Amanda. You must be so happy being surrounded by such handsome men. =)

I so hope Finn gets a sibling some day. I feel so blessed to have him and I really hope we have time and are able to give him a little brother or sister. I'll be almost 37 by the time we can really start trying again so I'm a bit nervous about maybe having trouble.

We just did Finn's 3 month photos. He didn't take his nap after his second feeding this morning like he usually does, so he was FUSSY today. I'm amazed they got any pics taken.

https://viewimages.jcpportraits.com/sharealbum/sharealbumlist?rndId=AwQACAlOWA==&uId=BAECCQRFWw==#

We are getting the family photos done next month for our Christmas cards. ALL of our friends have had kids, for awhile, and they've ALL done the little santa outfit and wore red for their 1st Xmas. Finn looks really dashing in Navy blue. I'm thinking about doing a sweater set in navy for him, and the husband and I wear navy polos and jeans? Or I might wear a sweater myself, and the husband has a really nice checked long sleeve shirt that looks good with jeans. Do you think xmas photos have to be so xmas themed? It will say it on the card and all that.

Love his photos!!!
Especially the skeleton ones heheh

And know Xmas doesnt need to be Xmas themed
I personally am a big fan of the Santa suit pics but that just me, what do I know lol
Xx

Those are adorable Jess! Our Christmas card pics we took last year we were all wearing brown shirts and jeans, so I don't think they have to be typical Christmas colors!

Hey girls haven't been on in awhile. Lots of things been going on. I'll update properly from my computer as soon as I get a free moment. Miss you girls. Hope all is well and those babies are doing good. Lots of hugs to all xoxo Tara :)

Tara!! We've missed u!! A few of us been chatting using "what's app", it makes chatting Easier. If u wanna join us chick just email me or bailey or one of the Nicky's or Amanda your number and we'll add u in. Glad u ok. Xxx

Jess glad u got your sitter sorted!! The pics of your wee man are just gorgeous!! Xxx

Ladies, I won't be on WhatsApp for a few days...Mikey knocked my phone in the toilet! Urg! I'm just glad I have insurance!

Oh sorry to hear Amanda!!

Glad for the insurance
Hurry back zoxo

Where'd everybody go? Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

Hey Jess! How are you? We've not abandoned ship don't worry!... Just been chatting via "what's app" it's much easier! Sure we can't tempt u? Lol :winkwink:
How's your wee man doing? Jaxson is grand he's become such a little character! Just been through the famous "4 month sleep regression" it was terrible! Somehow worsened by the fact that prior to it he'd been sleeping well-- it was like I'd been teased with good sleep and then if was taken away! Lol. Past few nights he's slept better though so hoping that's us over that hurdle for a little while at least! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->