BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Would a tubal show on a prey test or no? That's my biggest concern for you since no Af in 2 mo

I had bloods done and they were negative... i think if ectopic it would show a low number in blood if I am correct?

i googled and it said it is usually picked up on urine test and in blood.

anyone else here have any insight?

Hey bazzb
I was noticing that if you divide your cd in half you are still less than two cyles since your last af so you've only skipped one af so far(if I'm figuring right) In my younger years I used to skip whole cycles all the time and since I wasn't trying to get preggers it didn't concern me much. Looking back I figured out it was probably from the tons of stress I was under at the time (grew up in an abusive household and took years to recover). Even now when I am under stress or sick (or most recently from a early mc) my cycle will get thrown off..although not as much as it used to. This last cycle, O was 2 weeks late even though it was the second cycle after the mc. So anyway...this post wasn't for me to talk about myself lol...my point is that in the larger picture missing a cycle considering how far along you were and the physical and emotional stress added to that ...it makes sense to me that it would take awhile to get back on track : ) I know it's still hard and I don't want to make it seem like it's no big deal...but physically it seems your body may just need more time to adjust...I'm almost positive (knowing my body) that if I had made it to 11 weeks (didn't make it past 5) that I would still be waiting to O as well. : )

thank you ivy.. i guess i can be thankful that i have had at least one AF since... i read some girls take 14 weeks or more to even get the first one

hey girls, So happy for Jess and dolly for their scans tomorrow......:happydance: It;s so neat to see an actually baby with legs and arms kicking around in there and you don't even feel it yet.....Good Luck tomorrow xoxoxo sending lots of :hugs:..........Well today was okay, had a few of the anxiety meds fom my 1st mc, so been feeling pretty mellow. I needed that I was and am surely heartbroken, this has happened AGAIN.....Tomorrow I am going to see my ob and talk him about options, however I called a dr I was referred to today who is just an OB/GYN and he and his staff was wonderful to me....I explained what has happened since sept and asked was he willing to Help me start from scratch and find where the problems are...AND he was overjoyed and said he would be glad to help me.....Made me feel better and I go see him on Jan 18th at 11:30am.....So that;s a start.....I;m wondering if my dr tomorrow will at least order an internal sonogram and check my uterus and make sure I do not need a d&C after all this trauma...:cry: This is all making me really numb but because this has happened so repeatedly.....:( I'll be glad to just get answers i the end and maybe a baby :) Need to try and get sleep been a rough couple nights.....Will update you all tomrrow am after the dr, xoxoxoxoxo Tara

Morning ladies! Well I've hardly slept too excited/nervous about my scan. Got another 4hrs to go bet it's gonna drag!!! Bazz if it was ectopic hcg would be present, as there is a pregnancy present so I would say its def not an ectopic so don't worry about that. I think you're body is just taking time... U will get there when its ready and at least you're body will have a good chance of falling preg as its had proper healing time.
Mtln glad u feeling better and that you have found a good doctor willing to help. Good luck today chick.
Mackjess!! Bet you're as nervous as me! Good luck today and enjoy!
Hope you other ladies are doing well!
:dust: xxx

yay 12wk scans xx whop whop xx enjoy xx

mtln i am glad that you have found a dr that sounds like he is willing to help you xx fingers crossed today that they are nice to you an they help you to some degree x hope your ok xx :hugs:

bazz fingers crossed that af turns up so you don't have to go an see the dr but i am amazed at your managing to stay so positive about every thing also i don't think that you are having ectopic it should show up on a preg test have you tested at all in the last few days? :hugs:

hope everyone is doing well xx

Thanks girls!!!
Not sure if my hubby wild agree that I am so positive I'm a little moody lately

Good luck on your scans today girls can't wait too see :)

i think men have to put up with a lot of us being moody so he can put up with it a little longer xx fingers crossed the extra mood is af coming xx or that bfp is on the way xx:hugs:

thanks gnotmette!! my hubby has been amazing shhh dont tell him i said that lol

Scan was fab ladies!! I'm actually further on than I thought- 12+2. Baby measured 57mm. Little bubs waved at us and everything it was amazing! Pics to follow! Xxx

Dolly - I am terrified! I have about 5 hours and holy moly work is busy so I'm really hoping I can focus and get stuff done before then. I hate afternoon appts!

MTLN - glad you are getting somewhere with the docs. Good luck at your appt today.

Yay Dolly, cant wait to see pics!!!!

Jess i hate afternoon app as well.. good luck will be thinking of you today :)

oh forgot to add my scan photo from 2 weeks ago (8w5d)

Attachments

• bebe-8and5d.jpg
    bebe-8and5d.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g