BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Haha I know.. Dunno how to put it up the right way! Xxx

I saw it the right way up.... Turned my iPad upside down!! And I say boy!!! Fabulous picture Dolly, just so amazing that that little baby is there in your tummy!!

I always wanted a boob job Nikki, lol i always had small boobs and when i got preggo they grew! unfortunately they went back down after the MC though just as I was getting use to it lol.

I’m 26 so we are close in age.. How old is your hubby?

We arent techinally married yet...but we plan on it next year but he is 30 years old. Hes my old head lol always thinkin he knows something...

and my boobs got bigger after my pregnancies and stayed but I think thats because I got bigger after my pregnancies in general :/ I am no where near happy with my body right now and my motivation is as big as a grain of salt

im sure you look fantastic!:) esp with that beautiful bean growing

my hubby is 33.. i like them slightly older ;)

I look like a whale lol and as for the men being older, I wouldnt have it any other way...Men are pretty immature in general...I def want a man that got most of that shit out of his system already lol

LOL my thouights exactly (on the man thing) you do NOT look like a whale

lol you dont even know..I need some P90X I heard that works...if you can hang in there

p90x is a extreme work out thing. Its supposed to have you ripped in like 90 days? you stick to the dvds and whatever else they have you do for that time period and you are supposed to get great results..but Ive heard its really hard...

google the results tho!

ohhh its something like the insanity DVD you can get I know now..

I hardly ever work out.. i have struggled to gain weightfor years.. im finally at a happy and healthy place now :)

since Ive gotten pregnant with my first child, I have gained about 40-50 lbs, jumped like 4 pants sizes, and because I gained so much with both of my kids, I have alot of stretch marks and a pouch (having a c-section didnt help that at all). I really wish I had the means to eat better or the motivation to lost the weight but I just kept getting preggo. Thats why I plan to get my tubes tied after this last one...8 months left of preg then 2-3 months before I can really exercise after my c-section.

I plan on walking more once spring comes around and swimming in the summer. I will work on eating habits in the mean time.

trying to get my sexy on!

Im all for trying to get my sexy on! ;) you can do it hunny

Im hoping I at least get preggo this year sometime that would be great

Im sure you will...have you researched anything else that would relate to your situation

nope im trying to stay away from google lol

going to give the vitex a chance... i do have a DULL ache in my lower abdominal area today maybe that means AF?

Here is my scan pic! It's pretty fuzzy because the baby was moving a TON, they could barely measure it. hehe, and it printed out more gray than black/gray/white so I think their printer was low.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=547005&d=1357865563

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->