BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Yeh she threw him out of her house she was trying to be friends with him cause of the baby now she has told him if he turns up at her house then she will call the police she won't have him near her baby or her son ever she's stronger than that he is a control freak x she's ok though spoke to her a few times yesterday x

Good for her. He needs to stay away.

Sophie Yeh the pulling an bloating is normal its just everything moving an your womb taking up more space squashing your bladder an your tummy muscles stretching so don't worry x

Right guys I'm awful with names so will try and remember but if I don't please don't be offended!! Naomi so sorry to hear about your sister I'm glad she's staying strong and keeping him at bay. Sophie yeh that's normal I get it on and off even now. My ticker is wrong too- they dated me three days ahead so should actually be reading 16+5 but for some reason I don't wanna change it.. Not sure why. When is your scan again?? Tara well mine is definitely galloping hooves!! Sooooo sure it's a boy. Can't believe you've not had any sign of af yet!! Wouldn't it be crazy if u ender up preg the one month you're trying not to? Stranger things have happened...
The rest of you ladies I hope are well- think I may have missed a page somewhere. Looking forward to the end of your tww's- must be some bfps this month!
Afm- let me sum things up in three words, exhausted bloated hungry.. Constantly lol. All part and parcel though I guess. Midwife tomorrow so looking forward to hearing my little bubs hb on her Doppler to see if it sounds any different to mine. Xxx

Yeh she threw him out of her house she was trying to be friends with him cause of the baby now she has told him if he turns up at her house then she will call the police she won't have him near her baby or her son ever she's stronger than that he is a control freak x she's ok though spoke to her a few times yesterday x

I am glad she's so strong and staying away from him! There are so many women that stay in abusive relationships, and think its "normal".

My DSs hb sounded like a galloping horse! Jess, what does your baby's hb sound like since you already know its a boy?

Mtln I wonder where AF could be! I've been thinking like dolly and maybe you caught the egg without trying! If that's the cause it better stick stick stick!!!

Gnomette Yay for being in the 2ww hopefully this is our month!!!!! Your sis had every right to kick her ex out!!!! I'll be praying that the baby is unharmed!

All you prego ladies it seems like all of you need more sleep! lol

AFM AF is supposed to come valentine's day, but I refuse to test til the 28th. I've gotten too many BFN's a week after missed AF and having her show up the day of or day after I test. And besides we only bd'ed on the 29th of Jan and the 1st of Feb I O'ed on the 31st of Jan. So not getting my hopes up.

mine sounds like galloping horses next to a chugging steam train. Lol

Naomi such an awful situation your sister is in so glad she seems to be being strong and doing the right thing. What a d**k doing that to any woman but let alone when she's pregnant! Aggh makes me so mad!
Jenna I have my next midwife appointment this morning too. I hope to hear the hb on their Doppler so will ask if she thinks it sounds like horses or a washing machine ! Haha. Tara I can't wait to find our if ur theory works for all of us :)
I'm going to Spain again on Saturday this time for 10 day, so really looking forward to seeing my boyfriend again. I really miss him.
I'll be 16 weeks this Wednesday so excited about soon being able to feel the wee guy - I hope it's not too long!! Enjoy ur day girls xxx

hi Girls

So I had my 2nd midwife appointment this morning (although my normal woman was on hols so i had a fill in). All seemed to be fine and when she listened to the heartbeat with the doppler I ask about the horse/washing thing. She said now the hb is drowned out quite a bit with the placenta and its not until much later the hb might sound more like a horse/washing machine - what do you think about her thoughts tara - she might be wrong she seemed very young and a little nervous.....

Hey!! Midwife went well!! Little bubs was kicking at the Doppler and everything!!! Oh I never asked about the washing machine/horse but it defo sounded more horse like.. Very clear like clicking hooves. Can't believe I'm three weeks away from my halfway point.. Only 7 weeks away from "V day"!!!! Oh nicky wish I was off to Spain- my wee body could so with some sun!! Xxx

aaahhh - just googled it - viability day!! didn't even know about it! :)

I'm now off to the dentist to get a big filling :( I hate going to the dentist!

Yes viability day! A wonderful landmark in pregnancy.. So far I've always aimed towards different milestones this preg.. First scan, 10 weeks, 12 weeks, 16 weeks, now looking forward to 20 weeks. Helps me get through things rather than just stressing about how long till I actually give birth! Hope dentist goes well! Xxx

sorry I have been MIA lately, my mind is just all over the place... I have my internal ultrasound at 4pm and I am not lookign forward to it at all!

Hope it goes well!! Let us know how u get on. The dildo cam never pleasant but its bearable.. Sure you'll be fine. And it's usually over with fairly quickly.xxx

Glad your appointments went well today nicky and Jenna! Never heard of v-day either but I love it!! Shame your day ends with the dentist though nicky!

Good luck bailey, always find the thought is worse then the reality with the internal scan. Just think of it as helping you to get the rainbow baby once you're ready.x

thanks ladies... i think I am more scared something is wrong... silly I know... just been having a rough time lately

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->