BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Is there anyone testing this month besides me?...i am 4 days past my positive opk and am having pains in my overies still..is this normal..on 200 mg clomid and 1000 mg of metformin

Speaking of falling outs with oh, mine has been so rude all day, anytime I ask him something he responds by either saying it a way to make me feel stupid or like I'm the most annoying person in the world. If he wasn't helping me paint I'd probably of lost it already cause its really pissin me off. How do u fix that?

Jabish I am testing in 2weeks x
Nikki tell him is all I can say x just sit him down ask him if something is bothering him an when he says no why tell him or if he says yes tell him not to take it out on you x x

sorry Im still mad at my hubby

probably sit him down and just tell him how you feel and how it is

Bailey how's things with your hubby? I don't blame you for being cross x :hugs:
painting party's are brilliant fun always fun I used to have them wen we decorated as kids as birthday parties :haha:

Thanks everyone for all of your kind words! I makes me tear up when I read through it, and I experienced it! Lol!

Arguments with OH's suck! And it's seems like most of the time, it's just a stupid misunderstanding!

Good luck testing jabish and Naomi!

Today I took the plunge and went shopping for maternity clothes. I still have some from DS, but the band on my jeans was stretched out and they wouldn't stay up! I have Bunco tonight, so I better go get ready! Talk to you all soon!

Lol I think I'm going to combine ideas and dip my hand in paint before I smack him LOL :)

MEN SUCK..... :hissy:......speaking of being bitchy and mad.. :devil:....Mike left today for a ice fishing trip 3 hours away and wont be back til sunday.....WTF I have just stayed home for 2 weeks despite going to work 3 of those days with sick kids and he gets to go away for the weekend???? Ug I want to scream. So Lily is on the mend but has already missed 4 days of school. :sad2: Perfect Attendance for 2 years is pretty awesome.....:thumbup: In all reality I think I am more upset about this then she is....:dohh: I hope that these 3 days go by quick and we have some good times together. :) But seriously I need to get away and let him stay home for the weekend.

Anywho, thanks for listening to my rant and right now I am headed to Amanda's Blog that's got this thread lit up.....It sounds very special :friends:

i'm sure I'll be back......xoxoxoxoxo Tara

Im still mad as hell at my hubby for lying to me for years but that's life I guess
He is in therapy and getting help and finally being honest with me, we are going to start going to a family therapist a well

Ahhh men truly suck!!!! Lol

I think all men struggle when it comes to letting their feelings out or taking ours into consideration some times they multi task an do both at the same time I think at times they see it as a skill an at others its just because they choose not to engage their brains cause they are so wrapped up in them selves at times xMEN SUCK
So to make hubby a bit more relaxed an take the pressure off bd cause I am sure I o'd I sent him a few texts to get him in the mood an after the kids went to bed he asked me if I was actually horny or if I was just doing it cause I had been due to o! Was really not happy an told him that I didnt have to put out an he said well you got me all horny now so I want to aggghh I can't win

Nikki that's pretty much the reason me and my oh fought yesterday.. I just felt he was being so ignorant! You know I do everything around the house and I was so upset cause I only had one day off but cleaned house immaculate despite being tired and ironed all his shirts.. Not only did he fail to notice but he had the cheek to moan cause I'd left the Hoover upstairs... Well I'm not carrying it down I have a sore back and I'm pregnant! When I got upset about if he just grumped at me and walked away like a grumpy teenager. Anyways we did eventually talk about if and he apologised and has been lovely since. It's funny cause we had friends round last night (two other couples) and when I was telling them about my "crying episodes" (you know the daft ones caused by hormones) theiir hubby's were saying they wouldn't hve the patience to deal with those.. So I guess I'm lucky cause hubby has been pretty good up until now. Despite times when I've been unreasonable. But as I pointed out to him I do not think it was i unreasonable to be upset about the cleaning thing.
Naomi nights are horrific for me just now- im just so over emotional and tired when i do them. ive asked to do a bit less now im preg (used to do a lot) Xxx

oh girls I heard something lovely this morning!! I was listening to the baby's heartbeat with the doppler (I do this about once a week and try not to be obsessive!) and i could hear the wee guy had hiccups! Such a lovely sound :) What a lovely start to a Friday :)

oh also Tara I think maybe the heartbeat does sound a little like a washing machine. Defo more like a washing machine than horses galloping :) So does that mean by the funny theory that it might be a girl?? oh I really cant wait to find out.

Jenna when is your 20-week scan? Mine is 14th March, so will fine out if boy or girl then. Does anyone else have a scan booked yet?

x

My scan is booked for 8th march.. Got a big day countdown timer on my fone for it.. What a geek! Lol. Are u finding out the sex? My LO sounds like horses hooves.. But then I'm sure it's boy anyways. Xxx

Well we will put the theory to test until march.......:) So Jenna is a boy and Nicky has the girl.....We will see only time will tell and if ur little "oranges" cooperate.. :) FYI hoping they don;t lol u know me TEAM YELLOW!!!!

So Mike calls me last night and says I will text u in a bit and um I'm still waiting for that text....and he wonders why I get so mad at him.....WTF is it that hard to text good night or good morning for that mattter??????

Anywho Lily went back to school today..:happydance: So happy wish Natalie was in school and I had a proper day to myself.......Oh well, gotta go get my little one out of the tub. :) xoxoxoxoxo Tara

Glad your kids are feeling better

Mike sucks!! I'm so anti men now lol

Jenna - Ooohh you only have 4 weeks to go!! yes I'm going to find out, can't wait to know. I feel i will be able to connect better and then have an excuse for buying gorgeous wee dresses (or not if its a boy! lol). I have actually been convinced since 5 weeks that its a boy, but I really don't have a preference at all.
Tara it'll be interesting to see if the theory works :) sorry your having boy troubles, but its funny how quickly it can change when they do something lovely :)
enjoy the weekend ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"