BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Jabish I will hopefully be testing this month too! I'm 8dpo now, which means if AF comes she'll be here on valentine's day.

nicky That is so cute that you heard him hiccuping over the doppler!

Meggie, I pray AF stays away on Valentine's Day. I can't wait for you to start testing!

Lol mtln my oh is a Mike too..men named mike must be a double whammy! Anyways, things got better, he was a lot better today..so I'm happy. Went and got furniture today with my income tax return... Plan on taking the kids to splash lagoon on Monday ( for anyone who doesn't know what that is, check it out www.splashlagoon.com it's awesome)

Dolly, oh and I go thru this often, he's got mood swings, just depends on what's going on with him that day. I just leave him alone when he's acting dumb cuz I'm not going to fight over it cuz he will just justify it until he's blue in the face and for the most part I don't even feel like I'm the reason for his moods so fighting him just fuels the fire. Btw my scan is a week after yours, I'm really excited but I honestly have no clue.

Meggie crossing everything for you for Valentine's day xx I am testing on the 19th if I don't cave before then lol

Baily how you doing this evening x I know it sucks that your oh hasn't told you til now bout his problem with alcohol but on the plus side hes admitted it before you have a child to think bout I would still be really angry don't get me wrong an I am angry for you but its just an upside sending you loads of love x

Thanks Naomi

I am pleased he is starting therapy and he got help before we have a baby
It does defiantly show maturity! Thx for pointing that out sometimes when I am Angry I can't see the positives!
Xo

No worries how long is he in therapy for? Is he with you or in a clinic?

Hi girls, looking forward to the tests in the next week jabish, meggiemay and gnomette! See I've forgotten names already, I'm sorry.

Hope everyone else is ok, & people's oh have stopped being so hormonal, anyone would think they're the ones with all the pregnancy hormones swimming about inside them!! And what's with these mikes eh! Hope he's been touch mtln, & glad ur girls are better.

Bailey, you're doing really well at staying positive, keep it up and you guys will get through it.

20 weeks scans seem to be approaching fast too, its so exciting! Don't know if I said before but I gotta go for a 14 week scan on sat 23 feb, to check babies heart following previous scan and oh heart problems as a baby. Scared but can't wait to see the baby again.

Have lovely weekends everyone. Sophie aka wimbledon xxx

Sophie, good luck with your scan I'm sure everything will be just fine! :)

He's with me and seems to be doing well
Thanks for asking
Xo

Good Morning girls.....So wweird cuz, I think most of u are across the counrty and are probly like morning???? More like dinner time..lol

Anywho Mike did call and acted like everyhting was okay...Of course and I was being nice as annoyed as I am it's always good to hear his voice... :) He will get his ass reamed when he gets home......

Noami~tooo funny about ur OH, let me tell u after the 2nd chemical Mike was liek lets not do this and take a break..:cry: I was upset but after I sat him down and said I dont want our sex lives to feel like a job because it was starting to, I'm Oing tomorrow so we have to bd today tomrow, and I didn't want things like that and he agreed.....However when he was all horned up wanting it he was like did u want "my donations?" lol Cant win either.......We will get our rainbow baby;s I PROMISE YOU THAT :) :hugs:

Bailey- ur so cute lots of hugs if u need anything Please don't hesistate to ask.....all my wishes for healthyness in ur home :hugs:

Nikki~ Splash Lagoon is like 1hr 30min from where I live......We will defintly be meeting this year.. xxoxoxox Tara What fuun to meet one of my internet stranger friends...xoxoxo:hugs:

Hope everybody is doing good and busy listening to some galloping horses or washining machine's.......LOL

Jess~Boy
Jenna~Boy
Nikki~Girl So far thats all right I thnk....Please let me know what u ladies our hearing xoxox:baby:

And NO AF for me???? WTF went pee this am and a huge clump of egg whites came out???? Oh well not like I am trying at the moment anyway.. :) Just enjoying all of u going thru this journey Especially u 1st time mommy's :)

thanks womble12....i just keep looking at the calender counting the days over and over..lol...this will be the slowest week ever...

Mtln your from buffalo right? I went out there this fall for a Bills game (even tho I'm a steelers fan :) ) I'm from Erie so splash is like 10 min from my house, we def gotta get together!

Jabish the last few days of the 2ww is always the hardest bit its trying to keep your self occupied an not to think bout it an the tests screaming at you lol
Bailey your doing so well to keep calm I really wish I could wish I could give you a proper hug x
Tara Yeh sometimes I feel I can't do right for doing wrong lol its really hard an last cycle he was the one oh I really think we have done it this month an driving me up the wall an this month he's like we'll we probably won't fall for another couple of months now so its one extreme to the other :dohh: really glad you got a call from your oh x as for the blob of ewcm I have no idea have you tested or spoken to your lovely ob :hugs:
Sophie so pleased that you are getting an extra scan its always reassuring I have everything crossed that you will have no problems at all x
yay for all the 20wk scans coming up who's finding out an who is staying team yellow?
afm got a call of my little sister saying her ex beat her up an she is 5-6 weeks pregnant she's has had mc before an was really worried anyway now she has lost all hope that she will be able to keep this one at all I am officially in the 2ww got an upset belly an been getting some really odd cramps but putting down to the upset tummy an feeling rough but I think its cause I have been working extra so finding time to eat properly has been really difficult so I am blaming that x
hope everyone is well xx loves an hugs xx

Gnomette, sorry to hear about your sister, if she does lose the baby it may be a blessing from god to get away from that guy for good before she's stuck with that man in her life because of a baby.
I do plan on finding out-- no team yellow for me but usually I was able to predict what I was having due to cravings or symptoms but this time I have no idea. Guess we'll have to just wait and see! :)

Gnomette- I am very sorry about your sister!

AFM- my baby's hb sounds like a washing machine...I hope it's right and it's a girl! I'm going to find out, no team yellow for me! Well I thought my sickness was over cuz I hadn't gotten sick for a little over a week, but I lost my dinner tonight. No fun!

I hope you ladies are all doing well and there are some :bfp: soon!!

Gnomette, so sorry about your sister. Hope she's ok and gets away from that man.

I'm getting excited about getting near the end of tww for some of you, I got a feeling this month.

Can I ask a question, I'm now 12w6 (ticker is wrong, I must change it!) & I have been having the weirdest stomach feelings. Bit like a balloon is blowing up into my belly. Also pulling in groin and generally quite uncomfortable, & makes me feel like I need the loo a lot and I'm not talking for a wee!!! Now I am guessing this is my uterus moving from pelvis to stomach, but as its really uncomfortable and as I am like totally paranoid, I wanted to ask, is this normal? As this is first time its v confusing as to what to expect! I have just ordered a book I got recommended as I've decided I am not looking random things up on the Internet anymore so hoping that will calm me down a bit and tell me what to expect. Thanks girls x

Yeh she threw him out of her house she was trying to be friends with him cause of the baby now she has told him if he turns up at her house then she will call the police she won't have him near her baby or her son ever she's stronger than that he is a control freak x she's ok though spoke to her a few times yesterday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->