BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Bazz, Your Welcome :) Wish I was sitting at home having a family day..Im sitting in a tax office wishing someone would come in to do their taxes! I am very bored.

Anyone have any fancy Valentines Day plans? V-day used to be my favorite holiday until I started getting disappointed yearly lol...Last year was alright so we will see how tomorrow pans out

i have no plans as im still mad at hubby LOL.

hoping he gets me flowers though

i have no plans :( but will make up for it on Saturday when I'm back with my boy in Spain ;)

No we don't do valentines at all its my sons birthday so Valentine's just doesn't get a look in we tried for a few years but we had cards left in written an forgotten so gave up x

Jess- so sorry you have been sick too! I had a cold 2 weeks ago, and when I finally started to feel better I got sick again! Yuckiness!

Sophie- sorry you've been having tummy issues! It's no fun!

Bailey- I'm a pro at MRIs! Lol! But I've only had them on my head. Will they be looking at your uterus? If so, I wonder if they can just put your lower half in the machine.

Now that I've got my nausea under control, diahreha is the culprit! This is definitly no fun with a 2 1/2 yo that likes to get into things that he's not supposed to when I have to rush upstairs to use the bathroom! It's been a cartoon kind of day! Lol! With all this yuckiness I have lost 3 lbs, so I have only gained 1.5 lbs this pregnancy so far.

We used to not really do anything for Valentine's Day until our favorite steak place started doing a special on the weekend around VD a few years ago, and it also happened to be around the same time my DH found out he got promoted to his dream job. So we have been doing that the last 3 years. We won't be celebrating til Sunday though, and I probably won't be back to 100% by tomorrow. I slept til 10:30am!! And still congested but breathing doesn't make my lungs feel like they are burning anymore so that is good news. I asked for no flowers this year since I have a cabinet full of vases. It's really expensive, I'd rather him just get flowers on his way home and I can plunk them in a vase I already have. Hopefully I get a card with chocolate since I got him a card with candy.

Bazz- I have Monday off for President's Day.

yay for holidays jess!

and Amanda mine will be of my brain also... they want to make sure there is no mass near my pituitary gland.... from what i have read usually if you have a mass there the number would be much higher but hey Im not doctor... just going by google!

mackjess---steak sounds delish! I can see why you would keep up that tradition :)

Bazz, for his sake, I hope he gets you flowers as well, otherwise he should make a nice cozy bed in the dog house hehe Mike and I were watching tv and a proflowers commercial came on and I said "those will do" lol HINT HINT mother trucker! LOL

Pray sorry you are soo sick...when I was pregnant with my son, my daughter caught this horrible 10 day bug were all we could do was give her pedialyte..poor thing was only a couple months too so it was very hard. BUT as soon as she got better, me and OH caught it and I literally thought I was gonna die from a combo of dehydration, starvation, and exhaustion. Its soo rough to be sick while preggo because the other symptoms dont just go away cause your sick, they just pile on!

Nicky, I would love to be spending my time in Spain (even if it was without OH lol) so I do not pity you lol but I hope that he treats you to something special when you guys reunite.

gnomette, sorry to hear you dont celebrate it anymore but at least you have something wonderful to celebrate in its place! Hopefully DH is a sweet heart the other 364 days :)

AFM OH and I plan to go to Grove City outlets this Friday for all of the President Day sales...and to get me a new Coach purse (maybe...I never can seem to buy for myself since having kids...get used to that you new moms out there....your kids will look like a million bucks and you will look like 10 bucks, wearing clothes youve had the past 2 years lol )

Bailey- I hope meds help so you don't have to have it! I pray for no mass!

Jess- what steakhouse?

I don't think we are doing much tomorrow...maybe I'll be able to eat! Lol! But Friday DS is having a sleepover with the in laws, so DH are going to have a date night! We got a gift card to The Capital Grille (never been there) for Christmas, so we'll have a nice dinner! I wish it was to McCormick and Schmicks because there chocolate bag is my favorite dessert!

I would rather have chocolate dipped strawberries and other fruits from edible arrangements than flowers! Yum yum!

Pray, I LOOOVE M&S. That is DHs favorite. My fave though is J Gilbert's and that is who has the V Day specials this weekend. We did it the one year just to celebrate his promotion, then decided maybe celebrating valentines day wasn't so bad! :haha:

Ahh I want some chocolate covered strawberries---I may have to buy myself some tonight

girls now i want choclates! thanks a lot lol!!

Nikki i wanna go shopping in grove city soooooo bad, i am in MAJOR need of a new purse :)

hi ladies! can i join?....

grove city, huh? grove city, pa outlets? not far from me.

Gnomette I've decided I won't be testing til the 28th. AF will be 2 weeks late then. I'm crazy, but I don't think I can handle another BFN just to have AF come the next day. And I really feel like this isn't my month.

Bazzb I'm so sorry you're going to have to have a MRI. I'll be praying they don't find a mass.

Pray, Mackjess, and Womble I hope you girls get better soon!!!

MamaTo2Girls Welcome and sorry for your loss!!

AFM The interview went pretty well and I'll find out in a few days whether I got the job or not. DH and I are planning on doing something for valentine's day, but not sure what yet. I'm just praying AF doesn't show up tomorrow and it holds off for at least a day, nine months would be great though.

good luck with the job maggie! i also hope AF stays away for 9 months for you :)

Mama and bazz I am amazed that some of you are close enough to know what I am talking about, even mtln is somewhat close...I was thinking most of ya were from the uk or so...bazz I know your from Canada (with clothing tax lol) so I thought you may have came to Erie to shop but didn't think grove city...I'm about an hour north from the outlets

Mama where are you from?

i'man hour away from the outlets as well. I am located east of meadville, near the ohio border.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->