BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

were gonna celebrate this weekend with a movie and dinner.....but my big plans for tommorow are testing for pregnancy.."4" days early

Oh wow you are close mama I've only been to meadville a couple times but def drive thru it on 79 a lot ... Bazz your closer to me than the uk haha.. If I had to drive 7 hours to the outlets I would be driving to New York City instead lol

Bazz how have things been with dh? OH was real nice this morning so now he's being a jizz..I knew he couldn't help himself lol ... Wish I had more girlfriends around here cuz I sure need a break

oops, i said east...i meant west! lol anywho..... i don't have many girlfriends out here myself. I moved here with my husband and move away from all my family and friends to start a new life....they are 6 hours away from me on the other side of pa.

Oh wow you are close mama I've only been to meadville a couple times but def drive thru it on 79 a lot ... Bazz your closer to me than the uk haha.. If I had to drive 7 hours to the outlets I would be driving to New York City instead lol

Bazz how have things been with dh? OH was real nice this morning so now he's being a jizz..I knew he couldn't help himself lol ... Wish I had more girlfriends around here cuz I sure need a break

Thing with hubby are slowly getting better Nikki
I moved here as well so very few girlfriends either

Gl jabish !

Heh ladies! Wow I had three pages to catch up on! Lol. I went out last night for a lovely meal with hubby. We had our valentines early as it was his day off. Was lovely had chateuxbriand.. (Not how it's spelt I know but u get the idea lol) was lovely, but we had to have it well done cause of me being preggers.. I miss medium meat! Anyways this kicked off me reciting a list of the foods I was missing and telling hubby he better have them ready and waiting for me after the birth!! Haha. Mm chocolate covers strawberrys sound amazing- could Do with some of those right now! Bailey that hubby of yours better be getting u flowers today! Amanda hope your "runs" clear up soon :winkwink:
Welcome Mama! Lovely to have someone new join us!
I had a dream last night that there were at least two bfps this month on this thread- dreamt yous put up bfp pics.. Not sure who it was the dream wasn't that specific but lets hope it comes true!! Jabish good luck with testing have my fingers crossed for u! Xxx

Morning all, also got a lot to catch up on!! Welcome mama, nice to have you join us. Jenna I love chateurbriand (also no idea how to spell it!). Beef just isn't as good cooked through though is it! I went to a Gordon Ramsey place last night, sounds fancy but I was their early evening deal, 3 courses for £20! Anyway I had this burger, had to have it cooked through, & for the first time it was still amazing!!!! All soft and melt in mouth, delicious!

Nicky, have a great time in Spain. Some sun would be lovely right now.

Good luck today jabish, everything crossed for you. Gnomette and meggiemay and now mama, hoping for all you guys too.

Hope everyone else is alright too, my brain isn't with it and I can't remember what I read on last few pages. I'm still not 100%, Amanda i share your 'condition'!, and v late to work today. I may go home sick at lunchtime, I need to sleep soooo had. Have a lovely valentines day everybody xx

Oh Nikki, think it was you, I loved your description of kids looking a million dollars and you looking ten dollars, laughed out loud, I can see that being me too!!!!

Just went to The kitchen and there are a dozen white roses arranged beautifully in a vase :)
He's still in the shower! Guess I should thanks him when he gets out

Still early jabish.. You're not out yet! Bailey I'm pleased u woke up to some lovely flowers :) xxx

kinda changed my tickers ladies..wasnt brave enough (stupid i know) to go the whole hog...but what do yous think of my compromise?xxx

very good dolly!! a happy medium! :)

bailey - glad you got some lovely roses :)

mama - welcome to the group. so sorry about your loss, there's a few girls here with late losses - it still terrifies me :(

hope everyone has a nice v day xxx

Jabish sorry bout your bfn like jenna said your not out til af shows don't give up yet x
Meggie you must have a strong will power x
Bailey glad your hubby is trying to make things up to you an that Things are getting better xx fingers crossed he will spoil you later x
Jenna love the compromise x glad you had such a lovely evening xx
I am loosing track of everyone now x but everyone's Valentine's sound wonderful x
momma I am sorry for your loss x but welcome x
afm just a quick pop in to see how everyone is I am cooking party food for my son making cakes an jellys an things x
love's an hugs to all xx sorry if I missed anyone x

thanks for all the warm welcome girls! I feel kinda worried and out already and I'm only 2dpo! If some of you can take a look at my chart....I had a great thermal shift yesterday to confirm O....but today it went back down to the rnge it was before I got that shift.... I hope it isn't a bad thing. I hope it goes back up tomorrow! Fallback rise, maybe? Have any of you heard of it or had it yourself?

ive never had it before but I have heard of it. Fxd crossed thats what is it for you sand you did O :)

Jenna- I'm not sure what that is, but I still eat my steak medium rare. I know your not supposed to, but can't stand my steak cooked well done!

Mama- welcome!

Womble- I sure hope you start to feel better soon! I finally had to take some Imodium yesterday, because my bottom was getting sore...I know ick! But since then I am feeling better and have been eating a pretty normal diet today!

Jabish- sorry about the bfn!

AFM- so DH forgot to make reservations for tomorrow night, so we are unable to get into the restaurant we were going to, so we are now going to the M&S Grill, which is part of McCormick & Schmicks, and they have my favorite dessert too! I'm looking forward to a Chocolate Bag! Yum!

Okay so just had the scariest day of my life. OH was being real nice today and we decided to bd (we don't really bd often so I was all for it) no pain but about 5 minutes in, he stopped and said I was bleeding..so I thought maybe cuz we didn't do it in a while. Go to the bathroom and wipe, a lot of blood, I told him that after I went to this appt I had that we should probably go to the hospital. I started walking to the door and woosh.. I felt like my water broke. Sat on the toilet and blood just poured out. We raced to the hospital. Got in an awful fight with the triage nurse and went to the women's hospital instead because they were taking ppl before me for shit like hives and a guy who lost his appetite????? I caused a WHOLE scene because of that nurse trying to downplay my situation and talk shit to me. Got to the women's hospital and use the bathroom. Filled the toilet with blood again..at this point I'm checking the toilet for my baby. I honestly had no hope, I couldn't set myself up just to lose another. Got into sono and there my little baby was, perfect heartbeat and adequate fluid. My cervix was no open and I was not losing my pregnancy. OH and I started crying. It was truly a miracle. I can only credit god for this because with how much blood I lost, I didn't think there was any way. This was the best Valentines day gift I could have ever gotten. It turned out that the bleeding was from my placenta being right over my cervix and it must have torn during bd'ing. Praise The Lord ! God is good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->