BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

omg nikki, I bet you were terrified. poor thing! so everything is fine with the placenta now?

They said I'm going to keep bleeding for the next couple days until it tapers off but it will fix itself. It was so terrifying

omg Nikki!! sooo scarry I am sooo glad your baby is okay... thank god you had a scan hunny

big hugs!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Bailey, yes if I didn't have a scan I would have believed my pregnancy was over for sure, I'm still in shock that my baby is ok

!cid__1026122018 -1.jpg

ok ladies i just got htis on an 88cent walamrt test...what do ya think/...i am sick in the stomach nervous:wacko:

Jabish That is a BFP!!!!

MommyNikki That is horrible!!! I'm glad the woman's hospital got you in and that your little one is doing good!!! I'll be praying you stop bleeding soon and it doesn't happen again! The Lord was definitely looking out for your little one! I can't believe the lady at the emergency room treated you like that!

AFM No AF yet! But we'll see what tomorrow brings. And I got the post office job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats on the job meggie! I know the extra income and benefits will be so helpful when ttc and when your rainbow baby is on the way!

Nikki- I am so glad everything is ok! I would be freaking out too! So scary!

Jabish- that looks like a :bfp: to me girl! Congrats!

Meggie- congrats on the job!

Woo hoo jabish that's a defo BFP! So exciting. X

Gosh Nikki what a horrible time you had I would have been exactly the same as you, so so scary. Anyway thank god it's all ok geez! Gosh hope you don't have to go through that again. Glad ur ok xxx

Jabish that is definitely a bfp congrats hun xx really pleased for you xx
Meggie yay for the job an how many dpo are you?
Nikki it all sounds really scary but glad that your ok an so is baby xx are you going to be given another scan to make sure that your placenta is healing properly x

Oh my god girls, I'm on bus to work & am in tears, but tears of happiness! Nickki, thank god your baby is ok, what a shock, so happy for you xx.

And jabish that is 100% a bfp, amazing!!!!!! :)

Mama, when I got my first bfp, fertility friend didn't even give me cross hairs to say I ovulated as my temp didn't rise enough above the cover line. Plus I've also heard of a dip after ovulation. So fingers crossed.

Pray, glad the Imodium worked. Its crossed my mind many a time whether to give it a go!

Naomi hope your son had a good birthday and everyone had nice valentines days. Bailey, sounds like your oh made a good effort on the roses.

Well done on the job meggiemay, its clearly a good week for you, so here's hoping for a bfp.

Tara, how you getting on? Any sign of af?

Right, gotta get these hormones in check and stop crying on the bus when I read the forum!!!! Have great days everyone xx

Omg again I've missed loads!! Firstly nikki I'm so glad your bubs is ok. What a horrible horrible shock for you. At least now u know u have placenta previa.. No more bd'ing for you till it shifts.
Meggie congrats on the job!! Wonderful news!!
Mama I'm not so sure about all the temping stuff- only tried it for one cycle and it stressed me out so much I stopped. But hope it means o for u!!
Jabish :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: !!!! So excited!! Are u gonna do any more tests?
Naomi how's the party go?? I'm totally in the mood for party food for brekkie just thinking bout it.. I love those sausages and cheese an pickle on stick- we always used to have them at parties when I was wee.
Amanda glad the runs have stopped! Hope your bottom recovers quickly!! Lol.
Yes where is Tara?? Not heard from her in a few days.
Afm- had a wee bit of a scarey day yesterday- but well is prob better if I just explain and it doesn't sound that scarey when written down sounds stupid really. Anyways was walking the dog (again) and felt a little gush of fluid.. Now my first thought was omg I've peed myself!! Lol. Since becoming preg I've had a bit of stress incontenence and the midwife told my my pelvic floor is probably not as it should be cause of my job (she reckons in nursing we tend to only pee once a day when we're busy which yeh it's true). So went back to the house to go check but ... Ok so here's the tmi.. If was clear.. Not like urine at all and erm didn't smell like urine. Anyways that's starts stressing me out wondering if its amniotic fluid.. Ok so not much point to this story I guess cause I didn't get checked in the end.. I'm kinda thinking is prob was just urine, and its not happened again and I've read if it was fluid it would trickle constantly not just now and then. Plus I'm not sore and have had no bleeding.... What do yous think?? Xxx

Jenna, I'm sure its nothing to worry about, could just be cm, but either way if give your midwife a call just to run it by them.

P.s. I loooooove mini sausages!!!!!! Sometimes I'll buy myself a snack pack from m&s at lunch!!

I kinda feel bad phong my midwife though-- don't like to feel like I'm annoying them all the time and worry they'll think I'm a pest lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->