BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Mama hows you today x
Amanda glad your scan was all good x
my cycles have been all over the place since my d&c any where between 21 an 29 days did anyone else have this problem?

Any news on your appointment? I hope you hear back soon its sucks it can take so long xx

I called them last week
They said it takes like 3 weeks
Craziness

Balls its awful I hate waiting x how's your hubby now?

He's a lot better
Still going to therapy though
Much less arguing happening at my home and I love that :)

Yay!! Xx fingers crossed everything will be sorted soon x

hi girls! well, let's see....yesterdaywhen i was checking my cm and cervix, there was some pink and red on my fingertip (just a little) so figured af was coming... dh and i dtd lastnight, thought that would definately help bring her faster....only some pink afterwards. thought well, af should be here in the morning....nope nothing when i went to the bathroom, checked mycm.cervix, nothing, no pink no red, just white cm. temps went down today, so there's another sign i thought she was coming. if temps go up tomorrow and still no af, i will tests again. I haven't tested since sunday am. At least for the last year, i've been like clockwork, only 12 day luteal phase. 14dpo today :/

Hi!!!!!! All my favorite internet stranger friends......:) I am sorry that I haven't been around been super busy kids were off from school last week....IT'S BEEN A LONG FRIGGEN WEEK!!!!!! To say the least.....Last weekend we had a fabulous getaway to our cabin like an hr away...Had a fabulous time it was just what the dr oredered some much needed family time...:)

AFM~:haha: NO sign of AF and I have the sorest boobs in NY, and I am peeing all the time. friday tested with FRER and it was negative and tested again this am with a FRER BPN.......I am NTNP but, AF still hasn't shown her bloody face and the amount of cm I have is ridiculous. I totally feel pregnant and I really just don't know what is going on with my body.....My last AF was 1/7 well the chemical.

Anywho, we are about to get a few inches of snow I want it to be cold or just start spring...........I HATE WINTER.......plus these months are total winter blues.....Been keeping my head high and been feeling good other then these crazy prego symptoms......xoxoxoxoxo and ((((hugs)))))) to alll Lots of love Tara :)

Where is everybody?????? I miss u girls.......:)

Jenna How are u feeling? Has OH felt the kicking yet?

Nioami hey bnb bf lol ((((hugs))))

Bazz hope all is well.........

Jess how are u feeling?????

Mama any AF yet???

AFM NOTHING..........might retest this weekend? not sure what the frig is going on..... I am forgeting people just have to run Natalie to pre-k.....be back in a bit somebody better be arounf....lol

Amanda How are u?????

xoxoxoxo Tara

Hi Tara!! :howdy: I've been snowed in and kinda lazy the last few days. I figure I better enjoy the times I don't have to do anything while I can!! Finally over the stupid cold and flu business and feeling better. OB appt Friday and scan next Thursday so impatiently waiting for that. :haha:

Hope AF stays away for you Mama, and Tara that you get AF soon or figure out what the frig is going on!!

Hi Tara Yeh start again opks start tomorrow an its my wedding anniversary today yay when did you last test x

Ohh lol no it's my stupid iPhone

That should read hi everyone!!! Sorry!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"