BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Evening all! Scan update, all was good, the nuchal fold had gone right down and babies heart looked good, so all progressing well for now. Still going to see cardiologist at 21 weeks and they'll monitor baby closely but all seems ok. Was amazing how much the baby had grown in 3 weeks, I could not believe it!! Really long arms and legs, so cool!!!! Baby was slightly small but nothing they were concerned about, but by my ovulation dates i think i am only 14w today, so that would tie in. So am very very happy today :) xxxx

Fab news chick!! Glad your scan went well... Hopefully now u can jut relax and enjoy your pregnancy! Xxx

Thanks Jenna. You know what, at long long last, I finally do feel relaxed. Happy days x

Congrats on you awesome scan!! :) told ya you had nothing to worry about :)

i don't know if any of you will know but i have a question.... i was checking my cervix and mucus to see if af is ready to come tomorrow or the next and i found something i don't recall ever seeing before. I got a glob of cream/yellow tinted mucus and there was stringy mucus also (same color)....mucus plug forming maybe? I don't know, but i'm all excited and got my hopes up again! Is this a good sign or no? i've tested bfn since 9dpo. Expecting af monday.

Hun I really have no clue...I've never checked my cervix before... I would be scared to mess around with my cervix and open it. I never really knew about the mucus stuff until hearing the ladies on here talk about it lol sorry to be no help but hope u get ur bfp

Thanks everyone :) still v happy but got insomnia! So happy I don't care though!xx

Mama, I've no clue about cervix but I also had loads of cm when I got my bfp. Fingers crossed for you xx

Mama that's how I knew I was pregnant each time- because a few days before my bfp had a big glob of ewcm when I wiped after passing water. Don't know about cervix position but I know the mucus is a good sign! Xxx

thanks dolly....but i had another bfn this morning...my temp went down, i think i'm out. :/ :cry:

Mama, FX for your bfp!

AFM- after just getting back to somewhat normal after the huge snowstorm last week, we are preparing for "snowmagedon 2.0" starting Monday night! This time I am not looking forward to it, I am way to busy this week! We are looking at another 8-12 inches to top off our last 12 inches that is still on the ground. I don't think Kansas has seen this much snow in a long time!

I seen the forecast for your area pray, it's nuts. We are getting hit with snow too but it seems to have stopped, still nothing in the forcast of warmer weather :(

Amanda I'm right there with you. uggghhhh. at least it's not supposed to start till later tomorrow so I can go to the office a few hours in the am then work from home the rest of the day. some things you need to do in person! I still have to resched my ob appt since they closed last week and I'm wondering when I'll be able to go. =/

Well I hope everyone had a good weekend. afm, woke with a lovely prego headache so drank a ton of water and juice and rested. now I've got to get my butt out of here and get groceries before our next snowstorm!

I did that this morning Jess, before the grocery stores got packed. We just drove by price chopper on our way home, and it looks crazy! This week is the big consignment sale, and I'm supposed to be volunteering almost every night...whether that's going to happen or not...

I have a concert to go to Wednesday night at the Sprint center so I'm hoping it doesn't last long!

We are supposed to get 30 cm here Tuesday as well I hate snow

I like snow, it's very pretty and my son loves to play in it, but I don't like all the trouble it causes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->