BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Oh Jenna what a cute bump.... :) xoxoxoxo Funny thing for a split sec I thought maybe girl????????????? What's the heart beat been like noise wise??? :hugs:

ladies i got offered a new job at work... I haven't accepted it yet but think I will tomorrow... it is a much less stressful position and its better benefits and it is salary rather than hourly... :) i am a happy girl today (finally)

Ill be a returns administrator.... lots of paper work but its a change and im in major need, ive been doing the same job for 6 years..

Wow that's a long time! I wish I had that kind of commitment...you definitely deserve it then, is it a bigger pay increase?

It's about the same unfortunately but it is salary which is much better
Right now if I go to the docs I loose pay and I have no sick days right now either
And the hours are much better in the new job

Woot! Yay Bazz. I feel ya, I've been at my job for about 4 years and am ready for a change. We have a new boss so he's giving me a bunch of more stuff. It's more stressful, but it's a fun challenge and I'm hoping it leads to a promotion.

Yes I'm hoping within the next year or two to Advance even
Further
Baby steps right :)?

Yup. Good luck with it all. It would take awhile for me as well. But I'm at a pretty entry level job now so I'm glad for the chance. My brain has gotten kinda mushy I think though because current position is kind of repetitive so I haven't had to think in a long time!! :haha:

Thanks ladies! Well the heartbeat sounds mostly like hooves.. Very clear. But the other day kinda sounded more like a train.. Bubs was moving about like crazy..

20 weeks today!! Halfway!!! Woohoo!!!!!!

Bailey congrats on the job :) xxx

Jenna such a cute bump x
Bailey yay for the new job x
Tara I hope you get a bfp instead of af but I hope it happens soon xx hugs as always x
I got a call from clear blue about the trial an I have been accepted so just got consent forms to sign an then I will get all the stuff yay x

Yay for 20 weeks Jenna!

Naiomi that's so cool about the cb trial
I don't know if they do that over here

I just went to the washroom I have the most stretchy cm I have ever seen in my life lol
It was like a foot long I sware holy cow!!
We dtd Sunday am and we failed to pull out!!

Had pressure yesterday where my left ovary is
And it's back again now

hmmm, sounds like your body is doing what it's supposed to.

Bailey have you got any opks you can do? That would tell you if your ov'd/ing
I got pos opk today an I am working tonight so gotta hope that bd-ing last night an tomorrow will be enough if not good job for the cb trial cause I am working tonight lol

Oh well maybe it was just meant to be lol xx
another person has just put on fb that they are pregnant that's 4in the last 2weeks omg I really want to be pregnant I am happy for them all it just sucks I am not x not gonna get down I can't I need to keep positive an keep hoping an just hope that this trial works if I don't get a bfp this cycle lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->