BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

U will be pregnant soon I promise xxx

Will tonight be too late to use a opk
Hubby offered to pick me up some

I don't know I would give it a go if it was me but then I am a poas addict pmsl

You could always try it. It may not be a blazing positive but if you had a line tonight and a fainter one tomorrow it'd confirm you just had your surge maybe?

God I miss peeing on sticks. :haha:

Ooooh bailey I'm all excited! Have my fingers crossed for u but it all sounds promising. Now don't be dishearted if the opk is neg you've prob just missed the surge if so xxx

Jenna i probably did miss it lol

Should I hold off water now until I test tonight?
I have a massage after work but will test onCe I get home

Phew just catching up, lots happening!

Lovely bump Jenna. Can't wait to see yours and jess's scans this week, and confirmation of what your both having!

Naomi what does the cb trial involve? Fingers crossed dtd last night worked :)

Bailey, pleeeease let you be ovulating!!!! Please please please!!!!!

Mama, I used Preseed, didn't temp, but did use clear blue fertlity monitor. And I went on holiday, got pregnant whilst away, so relaxing definitely helps! We couldnt really afford a holiday but i was so down after the mc, & its now the best money we ever spent!! With Preseed we only used about 2ml rather then 4ml, hubby found it too slippery if used the recommended amount, so think using less is fine.

Hi Tara and nikki and anyone else I've forgotten, hope everyone is good!

I've midwife appointment on Friday, looking forward to hearing heartbeat. I felt flutters in my tummy last night but didn't know if it could be baby or if was just indigestion!!!!!!

Sophie its testing a new fertility monitor its not out on the market yet but I think its poas every day pmsl I have to send it all back once the trial is done an its only one cycle I am hoping that the stuff all arrives before my next cycle or I will have to wait til the next one I have to get the consent forms an send them back before I get the bits posted out my next cycle is due the 19th so fingers crossed
yay bet you can't wait for the mw have you got a Doppler?

Oh well maybe it was just meant to be lol xx
another person has just put on fb that they are pregnant that's 4in the last 2weeks omg I really want to be pregnant I am happy for them all it just sucks I am not x not gonna get down I can't I need to keep positive an keep hoping an just hope that this trial works if I don't get a bfp this cycle lol x

i know how you feel. I have a bunch of preggo friends on fb and it sucks seeing all their status updates or baby bump pics. My sil is 10 weeks preggo now and they only tried one time! It hurts me....i want to pregnant sooo bad also. Yes we need to stay positive. Happy happy happy.....one of these days we will have our turn. :)

Bailey what time is it where you are? What time is your oh getting home?

It's 530
I have a massage at 645 so ill test around 8 my time!

be sure to drink enough water after that you aren't sore!

I'm going to the chiro now, and he has a rolling table that is heaven. I wish I could afford one I'd lay on it for 20 mins a night and have the best sleeps ever!!

Jess what's a chiro? Not heard of one or a rolling table?

Bailey don't forget to post an let us know what it says lol x that's 3am here x will pop back if I am not busy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->