BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

How long did it take those of you who are preggo now to get pregnant after ur miscarriage?...anything that could help me?

Mama, I got pregnant after my 1st AF, but have been very fertile (seeing how this is my 4 pregnancy in 4 years and I have two kids and one on the way now)

We tried before I got AF but it didn't happen but after AF we gave it one more shot and I fell preggo

thanks...i just don't understand why i haven't gotten pregnant yet. I hope this cycle is it, i really do. Last pregnancy all i did was preseed and it was the first month we tried. Here it's been a year since the m/c and nothing. Maybe I haven't been using enough or maybe it's jiust stress...i have no idea. I need a miracle.

Bazz-hope everything turns out well and you get some good news.

I think I'm very fertile as well since I was prego before my first full cycle off of the pill. Unfortunately that ended in m/c. After I waited one cycle to try again as I thought the chemical may have been caused by me not having a full cycle after BC and not having enough lining. Miraculously, I was prego the 2nd cycle after my m/c.

We did the SMEP method, almost, and used Preseed. With SMEP you DTD every other day leading up to the positive OPK, then 3 days in a row. So I used preseed and DTD before I got my OPK, but then DH had a nasty cold virus so when I got the OPK+ it had already been a few days since we had BD, and we didn't do it again til 2 days after the OPK+. I got my very faint HCG positive pretty early before AF was due so I think it MUST have been the times we did it before the OPK+. If it had been the time we did it 2 days later there wouldn't have been enough time yet for implantation to get a positive on the prego test.

I give MUCH credit to preseed since his swimmers were hanging around there for at least 4 days before I OV. I don't temp so I can only estimate from the OPK that the last time we tried was 3-5 days before I OV, but I had some pretty good twingey symptoms on day 4 that it was happening.

Oh, and even though I quarantined him to the spare room during my fertile week to try not to get sick, I still got the nasty cold, fever, sore throat and ended up with bronchitus since it didn't clear up on its own. I might has well have kept getting it on with Mr Sicky! :haha:

both dh and i are somewhat sick at the moment. I hope we are better before it's time to dtd but oh well...we have to do it. I hope me being sick doesn't delay my O. If we are doing SMEP we have to start wednesday. I'm very excited and I have high hopes with fertilecm and using preseed. But i can't let it get it to me and stress about it. I'm only going to temp to confirm and make sure i even do O. Thank you both for your input. :)

I have a question....does it really help to have a "o" after hubby ejaculates? Wouldn't it push them out/down? What I'm asking is, did you guys "o" after he did his deed or no? (sorry if tmi) you don't have to answer.

Check the exp date on the preseed. I don't think it hurts anything if it's expired, but it may not be as effective. I usually O before we start DTD. DH is a good hubby and likes to get that done and make sure I'm taken care of before he gets himself too distracted. ;)

Naomi that all sounds brilliant! Very positive. Pleased for you that you're moving in the right direction. Weekend away was lovely- very relaxing. We didn't do a whole lot really just lazed about, swam, and ate, but it was just wat I was needing! Mama I had an ectopic so due to the metho had to wait two cycles before trying again. After those two cycles though I fell pregnant straight away. We used smep and I took omega 3 fish oils to help with cm. I also made sure I didn't get up to pee straight after dtd like I normally do. Xxx

Oh and also I cut out all caffeine prior to and during ttc, as it can effect implantation. Xxx

Oh yea, I quit taking Advil and cut down to just one serving of caffeine a day before TTC. Advil can thin the lining, and with my sinuses I was eating it like candy for the last 10 years. TG I have an iron stomach. With dieting/exercise along with coming off the pill I lost 17lbs, and of course started taking my prenatals and fish oil early.

I also started taking baby aspirin to help thicken up my lining since I was on BC so long and it can help out with implantation. OB was fine with that after I told her when I was prego and had me keep taking it til 16 weeks.

Sorry I forgot all of that in my earlier response. Brain doesn't work!

I usually o first as well then he does lol no Tmi don't worry

My mc was 5 months ago but I haven't even ovulated since due to hormone issues :(
Hoping this new doc can help me

thanks! well, i think i'll be good. the fertilecm is to help with the uterine lining also. I think my problem does lie in the cm department. Even thoughi used preseed last time, i was only using 2g or mg or whatever it is. It says to use 4....but with teh fertilecm i'm now taking, we'll have to see how much it helps my cm at O time and see how much more help from preseed i might need. Too much can't hurt anythingright? Just be pretty slippery for dh and maybe hard for him to get off, but the more cm the better?

:hugs:Hey girlies.........:) How is everyone? First off MAMA~ I know how bad you want to baby just from me catching up on this thread, your problem might lie in JUST RELAX............:flower: I know it is easier said then done but, girl u just have to try to relax and let ur body relax........I stopped OPKing, checking cm and everything crazy TTC makes you do and BAM i was prego, did have a chemical but, i stil got prego... :) Good luck trying Jess's plan seems like a good one :)

Nioami~Hey hun, NO AF yet so now my last AF was 1/7............I"m going to wait 1 more month and then call my OB. I mean he really won't do or say anything as it will just be 2 months I haven't had 1. So maybe by the middle of the month I will call.

Bailey yeah for dr's apt....

ALL U PREGGO"S its bump pix time as!!!!!!!!!! because by the end of the week it will be scan pix.............:happydance: So excited for all you girls.

Gotta tend to a whiny child ug........xoxoxoxoxoxo Tara :hugs:

thanks mtln. i know i need to relax....just trying to figure out how?...the only thing different i was going to do is only temp to confirm O and after that, stop temping, no symptom spotting, no checking cm, no hpt testing early. That's all i can do. I have to opk, as i'm sick right now and i've been sick before and it throws my O off a few days. I might skip the temping, if i have a fever or because out of all my cycles for a year, i didn't recall seeing an anovulatory cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->