BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

i don't have trouble with him "finishing" but i do remember after our ectopic that my (now) hubby was petrified an it took a wile for him to get back in to the swing of things xx but its just the me "finishing" that seems to be a problem (its never been a problem before) yesterday dd was poorly so we still dtd but he was sooo nervous an won't talk bout it an he normally would do but cause he was so nervous he was really clumsy but not as bad as head butting me in the face but not far off honestly as soon as i mention it he changes the subject or just ignores me (it is possible that he doesn't always hear me as he has micro chips in his ears that need looking at just seems odd that its when i ask bout this) maybe i have been a bit ott but hes the one that suggested the angus cactus an hes the one that suggested the pregnacare an even the ttc we have had a few money problems but they will be sorted in a few months thats why we decided to start ttc so that it would all be sorted by the time we had another lo? i don't understand x

I am on CD14, and I had EWCM this morning, so I think I will either be Oing today or tomorrow. We weren't able to BD last night because DH got home around midnight last night and we were both tired, but on Sunday we :sex: twice! So tonight we will have to BD again!

On a side note I had a really weird thought last night...isn't it kind of weird thinking about :spermy: swimming around in your uterus and Fallopian tubes waiting for an egg to "attack"! Lol! :haha:

Haha yeh it's weird when u think of it like that!! Lol. But then again don't you think the whole prgnancy thing is amazing in general.. When I think that women can grow a human in their belly.. I mean really think about it.. It's mind boggling! Xxx

cycle day 5 for me and still bleeding pretty heavily...on 3rd day of clomid and can't wait to ovulate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well at least I'm not the only one on CD5!! Yay!
OH was terrified after my ectopic too. It took me these past 10 months to convince him to try. I'm still not sure I've got him 100% on board... But I'm determined! I agree with you Dolly, I feel like my time is ticking away now and he doesn't understand that!

Hope u catch that eggy blessed!!

Haha yeh it's weird when u think of it like that!! Lol. But then again don't you think the whole prgnancy thing is amazing in general.. When I think that women can grow a human in their belly.. I mean really think about it.. It's mind boggling! Xxx

I know, it's so amazing! I don't know what made me think about that, it was just one of those drifting off to sleep thoughts! Lol! A few weeks ago DH asked me if I could feel the :spermy: swimming around inside. Lol! Could you imagine if you could feel all those little guys! :haha:

Thanks for the baby aspirin tips. One question, I read you shouldn't take it in the tww as it thins blood so could thin your uterus lining making it harder for implantation, anyone know if that correct? So much conflicting advice on this kind of thing!

I use clear blue digital opks and find them really good & not confusion as they're digital. You can still look at the stick but it picks it up sometimes when the line isn't quite as dark as the control line. But I trust it. I also use clear blue monitor so tend to use that in morning, then once I get highs I use opks in afternoon as I don't wanna miss the surge. But last month both the monitor and opks got the surge & I got pregnant. This morning I got my first high on the monitor, cd17, which is like normal for me, so we'll be doing daily bd to try and catch the egg, so excited!!!

On temping, since mc my temp has been all over the place, really confusing, & I find I wake up early worrying about taking my temp and not moving. Though last tho when I got pregnant I found it really helpful as it confirmed ovulation for me. Think it needs to settle after mc, but it is useful, but agree stressful too.

Come on bfp's!!!!!

Aw ladies you are all so lovely. It's so nice Being able to talk to people with the same crazy thoughts, mad worries, and problems. It easy to feel alone at times when eveyone around seems to be falling preg effortlessly, and who don't seem to understand how it feels to lose a baby or have an ectopic, no matter how hard they try to say supportive things. It's nice just to feel like I'm not insane! Haha

Cd10 today. My bbs are hurting so much this month they've been hurting since af :wacko: so I've been reading up on oestrogen dominance (I have pcos) and this that I maybe have this. It is also linked closet to ectopics. Gonna go to doc and question his about it if I don't fall preg this month.
Still got today's opk to Do..how u ladies getting on? Xxx

Argh my iPhones autocorrect went mad on that last one- hope yous understand its changes!

Im 8dpo and bfn this morning, Ive got tender boobs...Im not sure this has been our month though. Me and dh are hoping to try smep in November! Anyone else using that plan or plan to use it? xx

Hey ladies.

Womble, My DR actually said I would be taking the aspirin for my first trimester. I never read you should not take it during the TWW, where did you read that??

Dolly Im CD10 too. I think your sore bbs may indicate your hormones are nice and high for a BFP!!!

Pray thats too funny about feeling the sperm swimming. You should have asked DH if he could feel them swimming around in his balls...LOL

Jabish, has your flow lighted up yet?

Hey ladies.

Pray thats too funny about feeling the sperm swimming. You should have asked DH if he could feel them swimming around in his balls...LOL

OMG I shouldn't check this site at work, I really cracked up at that. LOL.

I've read that Advil can thin the blood and make implantation harder? Maybe that's what Womble heard? I have fall allergies really bad and was living on Advil the few months and month that I ended up preggers and it did not stick. I have cut back on Advil now since we are officially trying. I have just taken it a few times at a half of the dose I usually take the past month and won't now that I'm about to O and 2WW.

I know that low dose Aspirin thickens the lining and makes implantation easier. I guess I will find out if thats true in November if I don't get a BFP. I just started taking it last month so I'd think that my flow would be a bit heavier? Its actually always been VERY light and that has concerned me in the past. How much lining could I have if I only have moderate flow for 2 days and spotting for 2 days? Barely enough to use more than liners. I never thought I'd be happy about a heavier AF, but if I'm not BFP next month I hope it is heavier. I lost mine very early, and possible chemical, which could have been an implantation problem.

Did some BD'ing last night! Just now in my 'fertile' window today and the lines are still faint on my OPK sticks. Come on surge!! Looks like more BD'ing for us tomorrow and Saturday. :happydance:

Hey ladies.

Womble, My DR actually said I would be taking the aspirin for my first trimester. I never read you should not take it during the TWW, where did you read that??

Dolly Im CD10 too. I think your sore bbs may indicate your hormones are nice and high for a BFP!!!

Jabish, has your flow lighted up yet?

I hope you're right!! Dearie me my tww is gonna be hell.. Not even past O yet and I'm already analyZing things!! I need to CHILL out but it's much easier said that done! Lol xxx

Wombie: I've also never heard of baby aspirin thinning the lining. It's supposed to increase the blood flow to your uterus, and also prevent blood clotting that could block the babies blood supply. I can't remember how long in to my pregnancy with my son I took it, but it was probably until my second trimester or something like that.

Krystina: that would have been a great reply!

Are you on CD11 now Dolly? I am too. Haven't hit my surge yet on the OPK and already super antsy!!

Cd10... Should be fertile round about Friday. Just as well cause I'm nightshift tonight, thurs and Friday, so no bd'ing for me :-( but hubby and I both off work after Friday for a whole week ( happy coincidence that it coincides with my ovulation) and we might be going away for a couple of days so lots of time to bd!! Xxx

Well good luck and lost of baby dust to you! We will be having the 2WW around the same time. This will be the first time during the 2WW that I won't be thinking 'holy crap I hope I didn't get knocked up!' LOL. Wonder how I'm going to stand it when it's the other way around!

Well cd13 for me and i really think i ov'd early this month. I had ewcm from CD5 and now its getting thicker (TMI) like it does after ov. So thats a new one for me :shrug:

I maybe should have used opk's this month but im trying to put that off for another couple of months.

Aw well at least i can test a bit earlier haha!!

Good luck to you ladies still waiting on your +opk :thumbup:

Pray, i sometimes think about that too :haha:

Thanks for the replies on the aspirin. Not sure where I read, but was a forum somewhere. So should I start taking it now, am due to ovulate around fri/sat (same as dollybird!!). I'm willing to try anything to make the baby stick this time around! Sorry to ask again, but how much should you take a day?

Is Advil an antihistamine? My gp said don't take them when pregnant too.

By the way, my kindle is suffering as I keep checking this forum to & from work on the bus rather then reading my kindle!! The forum is far more interesting tho, ha ha!! Apologies for typos, am on small iPhone screen! Don't know about you guys, but I'm so hopeful this month :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->