hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
Seen this on Fb and sharing on all trimesters

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-20-21-40-24.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-07-20-21-40-24.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 58
This is one of the main reasons we cloth bum!

All of my kids get chemical burns in disposable nappies, because the ALL contain chemicals (bar the Eco ones like natty baby I think they're called?)

We gets the same reaction, just not as severe, with wipes so we use reusable wipes too.

All depends on the baby and their reaction to the diaper. For my son, Huggies was our go-to brand. Worked great for him. However, my daughter immediately started breaking out with a diaper rash with them, and continues to have a rash every time we try using them. The rash would be WORSE if we tried Pampers.

We use Honest Company diapers for my daughter, and have no problems. But again, all depends on the baby and their reactions.

Yep just confirms me in why I'm going to cloth diaper my baby when (s)he's born. Much less risk of that happening plus will be exposing my baby to less chemicals.

Thanks for the heads up though:flower:

When it comes to chosing nappies for your child its best to try out a few to see which works, same with whatever your washing the clothes in, whatever soaps you will be using on baby and everything else that comes into contact with your kid!

When trying something you keep an eye out for any reactions and change whats needed when its needed!

that pic looks bad though, poor baby :'(

Huggies gave mine a rash. Dont think sold in UK now?

Im going to cloth bum!

Ouch. That's a nasty chemical burn. We mainly cloth diaper but do disposables while traveling and overnight. Never had a problem with Pampers. Depends on the brand, baby and if there's any damage to the diaper.

Mine would get reactions like this from nappies and wipes, but not as bad as the pic, and we now use the Naty brand and cotton wool and water:) We get ours from amazon on their monthly delivery deal. (uk)

Omg ouch! Poor baba! I hated huggies, more for leaking issues than anything else thankfully

Yikes. DD uses Pampers but Huggies and Luvs give her rash. She can also only use natural clean or unscented wipes. Curious to see how the new little one will handle her diapers.

Each child reacts differently to different brands. Pampers broke my kids out. Asda don't.

Ouch.. I'd feel terrible. My son has sensitive skin, but Huggies never bothered him. I hated Luvs because they would irritate his skin. I think more from friction than anything. I need the softer brands and I have stuck with pampers because he's always done well with them. I wanted to do cloth diapers and maybe will consider with this one if we get out of our apartments and into a house. There are no washer or dryer hook ups in our apartments.

My step sister's daughter has horrible reactions to Parent's Choice diapers and wipes.

My suggestion is if you use something different or it's their first use make sure you check them frequently for any kind of redness or irritation. If you see any discontinue use immediately and give them a bath to remove any remaining irritants. It's a good thing to always be aware that anything new to the child may cause a reaction. That's why they always suggest introducing foods one at a time and several days apart, just in case.

My little girl never had a problem with huggies but she always had a reaction to pampers. Depends on the child really.

Bah. Every child is different. Dd#1 did fab with Luvs. Dd#2 does fantastic with Huggies and Huggies only. Pampers gave my girls terrible rashes. That's why I don't believe in stocking up on diapers unless you know for sure you can exchange them in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->