Be honest....did you have a hunch?

Yeah I did. But we're weren't ttc for #2 yet. I just knew xxx

I knew on some level. We went on a double date with my sister for sushi and I had a thought that it's the last time in a while for me.. 2 days later- got bfp

I'm 35, and about 3 days ago took a test and validated what I felt I knew, I'm pregnant. What's incredibly odd is one of our dogs laid on my belly one night and continued to do so a few nights in a row, like she was protecting something. By some calculations at least 4-5 weeks. It's the first for my husband and myself and honest, I've never been pregnant before. This year about 4 months ago I stopped taking birth control and here I am!

I'm so excited, nervous and trying extremely hard to not read too much because I'm already having nightmares about what could happen. I talked to a good friend who said to take it one day at a time and just breathe. She also assured me that worrying is part of being pregnant. I should also mention I'm 35 and had a rough past year, my sister passed away so this child is extremely welcome to me.

I also wake up every night at 3am, wide awake and yes needing a rest room, I drink maybe what feels to be at least a gallon or 2 a day of water, and I have mild cramps on random occassions, which may just be my stomach/gut area that is now a mess. And yes, I feel, well, different. Like am I sick? No, I'm pregnant, yet I can't wrap my brain around it yet... and yes, time is slowly moving by. I can't wait to see my doctor and make sure all is well!

Congrats, Lola! Mild cramping at the very start is usually the uterus just preparing for the road ahead. It made me nervous with my son so I just envisioned a tiny baby in there bouncing around, stretching out the sides to make room ;). Silly but reassuring.

I had a hunch with my first but not my second and not with this one. I sat on the loo after my period was late thinking the cramps where it eventual arrival, except it hadn't come so my OH asked me to take one. I had a whole lot that was negitive. Left it for another few days, then bought a clear blue instead of a cheap one. Positive result with 2-3 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->