Be honest, do I look like a nob with my hair like this?

Piggywinkle

Reaction score
I'm really bored with my hair at the moment and decided to put some blonde colour flashes in the front this morning (extensions, not dye, so easily removed!). I just can't decide if I like it or I look like a dick :)

Basically, here is me before and after - which is better?

Before -
https://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg517/Piggywinkle/2012-07-27112630-1.jpg

After -
https://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg517/Piggywinkle/2012-10-11143456-1.jpg

AFTER!!

The colour and length with the fullness Looks so much softer on your face, you look a different person in the second!

Definitely after!!!! You look lovely with them in x x

Bless, you're all so kind :)

I'm going to a wedding on Saturday and I didn't want to look like a doofus!

You don't look like a dick lol. The lighting in the second pic isn't great, is your hair dark at the top with blonde highlights ( sorry you may have said this in your first post) if so, it looks nice, although I wouldn't have it. Darker hair does make your lovely blue eyes stand out though xx

I :rofl: at the abruptness of this post title haha.
It looks lovely both ways hun but i do like the flashes of blonde!

xx

How bloody gorgeous are you! :sulk:

Much better blonde - the dark makes your face look quite harsh with your overall colouring, the blonde softens your face and makes you look younger :)

Thumbs up from me!

I love it!! It looks like you've had a dip dye which is very on trend right now!

You don't look like a dick lol. The lighting in the second pic isn't great, is your hair dark at the top with blonde highlights ( sorry you may have said this in your first post) if so, it looks nice, although I wouldn't have it. Darker hair does make your lovely blue eyes stand out though xx

Thanks :flower: Yep, my hair is a sort of dark red with some blonde in the front :)

How bloody gorgeous are you! :sulk:

Not very! Took a few pics to get one where I don't look like Sloth from The Goonies :haha:

I love it!! It looks like you've had a dip dye which is very on trend right now!

Superb - this is what I was trying to achieve :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->