Be warned I'm a babbler!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsnowmyturn

Reaction score
I have just put this in the WTT journal section but might as well put it here too and use this when I move over to the TTC section and hopefully in time the pregnancy section.

My name is Lesley I am 24 years old and my partner Adam is 32, we have been together for 3 years on the 25th July and been living together for 2 years on the 25th July too.

I have several medical conditions: Endometriosis, possible Adenomyosis, Fibromyaglia, Ehlers-Danlos Hypermobility, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Alpha EEG Anomaly (a sleeping disorder), Restless Leg Syndrome and Periodic Limb Movement Disorder, Localised Provoked Vestibulitis (had surgery for this on 3rd July this year), I also have damaged nerves on my back from having Shingles a few years ago, possible IBS....I think that's it, I can't think of any others right now but there are probably more

I am currently on a 6 month course of zoladex for the endometriosis and possible adenomyosis which puts your body into a temporary menopause, I also chose not to take HRT with this as I didn't see the point in taking the hormones away to sort the pain if I was just going to add them back in I also take quite strong pain killerss for the fibromyalgia, it's called buprenorphine, I was on 35 micrograms per hour until recently when I reduced it back down to 25, this is for 3 weeks and then I hope to reduce it to 15 for 3 weeks then 10 for 3 weeks and then finally 5 for 3 weeks before being completely buprenophine free, I take 8 paracetamol a day which my dr recommended as a baseline pain relief. Unfortunately the pain relief doesn't touch my endo pain which renders me useless and feeling like I'm in the last stages of labour (never had a kid but I'm sure it's how it will be, particularly with the intense need to bear down and push, feels like I need my bowels open but actually don't)

On Monday I started my third diet since I piled on 5 stone in 18 months on the depo injection when I was 17, worst mistake of my life!!! I went from 10 stone 4 to 15 stone 4, I managed to lose lots and got down to about 12 and a half stone, that slowly crept back up to 14.9 which I got down to 12.1 last August and that has gone back up to Mondays start weight of 12.13, in 2 days I've managed to lose 2lbs ....my all time wannabe weight is 10 and a half but I will settle for between 11.7 ad 11.13 (want to stay below 12).

My last Zoladex injection will hopefully be the day I return from holiday September 13th, and the 4 weeks later it will wear off and I am hoping to start my TTC journey on October 11th.

Last year I changed jobs due to illness, I went part-time, this was essential at the time but now I'm struggling financially and have started looking for a new job recently, I'm quite hopeful for one they are currently shortlisting for. My partner was recently sacked from his job, luckily he very quickly got another job however this is a temporary job so certainly not secure. We were house hunting when I changed jobs so had to delay, had to delay again due to boyfriends job and now we have put on hold until boyfriend gets another permanent contract and I go back full-time, unfortunately my current employer cannot give me the hours I want so got no choice but to move jobs again.

Well I'm sure I have gone on for far too long now

Thank you all for reading my story

Welcome to BnB!

https://pbr1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/annegeddesbears.jpg

thanks i have been on here a while just never introduced myself thought it was about time

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Hello and welcome! I like people who talk/chat too much!!!:haha:

Lol I do love a good natter. Where are u from? I'm in Birmingham England, don't like it and can't wait to move lol, used to live in Nottingham which is where I went to uni and I loved it there. My family all live around the Rotherham area (near Sheffield) and I grew up in worksop, obviously none of this means squat if ur not from England lol therefore ignore the above!! lol

I lost 3lb last week, very pleased with it, week two starting weight is 12 stone 10. I have a hol on 29th august and would love to be almost 12 stone but I no Il put on while away, two weeks all inclusive...its hard not to lol.

LOL! I live in Ohio which I absolutely hate! For the past 2 days it have been raining, Sometimes the weather is around 90 degrees then the next day it will be 67 degrees!! This weather sucks! I am only here since my mom and my sister live here. In a few years we will move, but DH and I have to do plenty of research on that first! Keep up the good luck on the weight lost. :thumbup: I can't wait until next month since I am taking a break from college!!:yipee::yipee: I am not going to lie, I wish I had some snacks!! I wish I never called my mom since she was talking about all the snacks she bought from the store. I am not going to give in, I have my bottle of water next to me.

Lol water truly is a dieters best friend lol, my partner on the other hand is a dieters worst enemy lol instead of buying my flowers n stuff he likes to treat me to the things I love which are obviously all bad for me lol so he leaves choc for me offers me ice creams and stuff n I'm like really? I'm dieting here!! But he's lucky he can eat what ever he wants and stays really skinny, altho I have noticed some weight gain recently but he's now 32 n looking pretty good for it, BMI of 21 is very good for a middle aged man lol no beer belly just yet lol.

We had a huge thunder storm last night so bad it kept me awake, we've had a 3 week heat wave though so can't complain lol, I just hope it doesn't rain tomorrow because I have to go into town for an interview at the children's hospital so don't want to be soaked thru or looking like I've Bern dragged thru a hedge backwards lol. The weather here is normally pretty miserable, me and Adam have often talked about emigrating to Greece, its so chilled out there and their summers are amazing and winters not as cold as ours, wish we could afford it.

What are you doing at college? I have a psychology degree but they forget to tell you its pretty worthless without a masters to back it up which is really annoying, I've decided that if I haven't got anywhere with psychology by 2017/18 that I'm going to do midwifery instead, can't wait forever for a career can I. I'm currently working in the NHS so hoping that eventually that will lead me to getting some psych experience but I can't be sure it will

That is great that your partner do not have a beer belly yet! My hubby have gained weight over the past 6 months and he has a beer belly. He always tell me this after he eats 1 meal: I don't understand after I eat anything I gain more weight, this stomach of mines will not go away. I tell him that he have to lay off the hamburgers, fast food, and caffeine since he loves pepsi and other caffeine drinks. Around midnight, he wanted me to fix him some hamburgers. He begged me and told me that wasn't going to go to sleep!:nope: But of course I knew he would go to sleep after he ate the hamburgers and that is exactly what he did within 20 minutes after eating. Hopefully soon he will slow down his bad eating habits.

It is raining again here!! :growlmad: Don't like it one bit. I go to school for Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management. I only have 5 courses left. The reason why I am taking a break since I have to save up some money for the rest of my courses. I am happy that I only have 5 courses but upset that I have to pay for the rest out of pocket!:shrug: I guess it is better paying for 5 classes than paying for 10 classes. I have been filling out scholarship applications hoping that I get a scholarship soon. My first degree was Medical Administrative Assistant and jobs kept calling me offering me very little money, I said I did not go to college for 2 years to only be making chump change! I knew then that I should have picked a different major such as Healthcare Management, which it would took longer than 2 years to finish. Well we can keep thinking about the past, we just have to think about our future. My hubby tells me that whenever I bring up the past, expecially about schooling. I hope everything works out for you in your career! Keep thinking positive!:hugs:

I've ended up with about £25,000 of debt for my uni fees, its so difficult to get a good education and I have ended up with nothing to show for it except for a job I could get without a degree. It is frustrating.

My fella has got bad eating habits but wow a hamburger at midnight! That is extreme. I have just started doin mass cooking, so every now and then I will buy a ton of food and cook it, yesterday I made 4 portions of lasagne, 8 portions of spag bol, fried off 6 portions of meat for stir frys, did 3 portions of mash with spring onion and cooked 4 pork chops, this is now all in the freezer ready for when we cant be bothered to cook. The good thing about it is that its all good home cooked food and has at least 3 portions of veg in each portion or food. I am trying to eat healthier to lose weight and prepare for TTC. Today I havent had time to even think about food preparing for my interview tomorrow aarrggghhh!!! I have never prepared for an interview before just gone and made everything up on the spot lol but for once I want to be prepared for the questions that they are going to throw at me, I think they will be able to smell my desperation haha. What do you want to do after your course??

Yea I know it is very extreme! That is a great idea with the mass cooking. I think I will start with that next week. I cook daily, which I am tired of doing, some days you just want to relax and read or catch a good movie or just pamper yourself. I remember when I was going on interviews I was making tuff up also LOL! I think it is alwys best to be prepared for interviews since you just might get the job that you really want. I always get nrevous on interviews, I just hope when the time comes for me to get the job of my dreams that I do not sweat one bit! After I graduate, I want to get a administrative position in a hospital but it is soo many different positions I can go into. I know it will take me years to obtain a management position since I need years of experience but I have to start somewhere. While I am on my break, I am going to volunteer at a hospital. One of my associates told me that she got hired in a clinic since she was volunteering for the clinic for a year. Currently, they are paying for her schooling, which is great! I hope I will get her luck!

Good luck on your interview tomorrow. I hope you get it:thumbup::thumbup: Let me know what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->