Be warned I'm a babbler!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got great news! The lady finally called me today about the position the school. She told me that tomrrow is the last day that they wll be interviewing for the position. I told her I couldn't do tomorrow but I could come to the interview on Monday. She said you have been referred to us since the principal thinks you will be a good fit there since you have been volunteering since last school year. She also asked me if she come to pick me up tomorrow would I be ready. I laughed at her and I said yes I would be ready. I can not believe that she will pick me up tomorrow and take me back home. This isa great day for me! I hope the interviewwil go great! I will let you know what happened tomorrow. Now I won't be depressed sitting at home. Now I just have to get the job and b on the job for whileand hoping that somebody will call me to have an interview at an hospital or clinic! Then I wold be very excied. The only thing that is stopping me from healthcare employersto call me since I have not worked in a long time. This will also stop me from snacking on junk foods! LOL!!

I hope when I go to see my asthma nurse something will help. Today no problems except for when I was walking up/down the stairs.

It seems like you had a great time with your neighbor Friday. It is always great to socialize with people. In my case I socialize with kids!:haha: I hope when your dresses arrive that they will fit. Awwww, I hope the baby will be healthy and just sooooooo beautiful. You really do have a busy week. I hope you get enough sleep because you will need it.

How is your pain today? How did you sleep last night? Do you think the pain is getting a little bit better sicne you been off of meds? That is good that you didn't put money in the jar yet! I will keep my FX that the both of us can lose weight. I will be gladly to share my motivation to exercise. Today I didn't exercise since I was cleaning up, cooking and I have to straighten my hair for the interview tomorrow, but tomorrow I will exercise. Cleaning the house was exercise for me since I was sweating. Wow, chocolate for your snack and your stomach was hurting, hmmmm maybe your body telling you to stay away from chocolate or just eat a little bit.:shrug:

I have been keeping up with taking my temps every morning since I get up at the same time in the morning doing the week to take my DD's to school. On the weekends I just set my alarm and take my temp and go back to sleep. Sometimes I go back to sleep and sometimes I don't. I am glad that you have a relaxed approach about conceiving. Monday willbe 3 months for TTC. I will give myself a year and then I will go to the Dr. to see what is wrong. I hope your day went well. :hugs:

Gosh 3 months already?! Just shows that it doesn't happen with a sneeze for some people lol. I think Il consider myself to be on cycle day 1 on Saturday but won't start temping or anything till Monday as I have too much to do other the weekend. It's not like I'm going to miss ovulation lol.

Pain is getting slightly worse but iv been doing more sitting down jobs at work and iv changed my physio to the higher level ones so maybe that's contributing I dunno.

Great news about the job, sounds like they are really keen to get u working there, will def give u more experience and hopefully lead to a hospital position.

Still no sign of baby, she's 2 days overdue, today was my guess date so wud be nice to be right lol.

Better get to work now, its so cold outside :-( I hate winter and cold weather need to emigrate

Yea, I would have thought I would have been pregnant my 1st month off. But I was wrong about that!

I hope soon that you do not have to deal with pain. Hopefully your pain will get better in due time. Will keep my FX for you!

Thank you, I hope it will lead to a hospital position, I would be very happy about that! The interview went well yesterday which I was kind of nervous. She told me that I did not have any problems answering the questions. Now I have to wait until HR call me by the end of next week so I get a background check done and drug test. She said that the background test costs $65 which she said they will pay for it since they want the position to be filled quickly. I was soooo happy after the interview. I kept thanking the lady that picked me up and brought me home. She was also was in the room while I was being interviewed. I think I will start at the ending of this month or the first week of November.

I know she is ready to have the baby any day now! She have to be anxious to have her baby. Speaking of babies, my friend had her baby girl on Oct 3rd and she went home on the 7th. She told me the reason why she went home early is due to she could not afford few more extra days in the hospital. I told her to be very careful since she can get an infection. I knew that from my sister. She told me she had to get a C-section, I think it was probably because the baby was big. I am going to ask her how much did her baby weigh. She said she found a new happiness with her newborn. Awwwww that is soooo sweet. :hugs:

My sil has big babies, her first two were 9lb 4 and this one looks like he's going to be bigger lol.

Great that the interview went good sounds like uv got the job, they are lucky to have u. Great that they will pay for the pre employment checks.
I called my new job again yesterday and they decided to tell me that they actually don't have all my references, there's still one reference outstanding and they haven't got the reference to cover the time between uni and work. I went mad because no one has thought to ring me and tell me there is a problem, iv been calling for a couple of weeks now and no one has told me, not happy at all, looks like I won't be starting until December. This also makes it more likely that I may be pregnant before even starting working there so they haven't left me in a great situation.

One of the dresses fits well the other looks terrible. Hopefully it will still fit in 2 weeks lol.

The cakes were a nightmare they fell apart lol got my sil to buy one instead.

Zoladex wears off today!!!

Wow, those are big babies, at least they are healthy. Did she have her baby yet?

Thank you! I am sooo glad that I don't have to pay for the checks.:happydance: Yesterday DH brought me some shirts and some flats so when I start I will be wearing new things. I told him that out of every check that I get (which is not that much) I want to buy at least 2-3 things for me. Rather it is some boots, clothing, or stuff that I need for my hair. He said that's ok, remember I have been working by myself for years, I think you deserve to buy some things for yourself since you been at home all this long time. That made my day. I will be able to pay the light and the gas bill with 1 check and buy 2 things and still have a little money left over until next paycheck.

Yes you are right, somebody should of called you as soon as possible to let you know what is going on. I tell you wannabe professionals can not do their jobs right. I am sorry that the process is taking so long.

Well at least 1 fits LOL! Just keep away from your fav snacks or don't eat tooo much. Wait a minute, I know I am not trying to give you advice and I don't even follow it :haha:Hopefullt one day I will. I just started back to drinking a lot of water. If I just ate and I am hungry 1 hour later I will just drink some water. I hope I can keep this up. I will remember I want to lose weight before next month since I want to look nice on my birthday! Starting tonight, no eating at night, just drinking lots of water. I will let you know how I am doing with that since I love to eat meals at night.

Today I am 5dpo and I really believe that we missed this month. Well I will try again next month.

I am sorry about the cakes, at least your sil got to but 1. I know you are glad that the Zoladex wore off!!! How are you doing? How is your pain? I hope you have been sleeping through the night and not waking up. :hugs:

She went into labour this morning but got sent home because the contractions weren't regular enough, I have a feeling she will be back in hospital by now because at 4 her contractions were 15 minutes apart.

We were out last night and all pretty drunk, unfortunately I let slip that were TTC. I'm so angry at myself for it, I just hope they were too drunk to remember but I'm pretty sure they will remember. My other sil told us that her and my brother r going to be trying for another on from January, felt proper disappointed because I wanted my pregnancy to be mine and not share it with anyone, but Tbh if I was going to share it with anyone it wud be her.

Iv been getting a few stomach cramps but I don't think they are anything to do with anything really, I'm hoping that it doesn't come back, but we will see.

U def have to treat urself, if uv been relying on ur dh for a while I bet its really nice to have ur own money that u can spend without having to ask first. Me and my oh keep our money completely separate it is what works best for us, some ppl pool their money together but I cudnt see that working for us.

What makes u think uv missed it this month? I hope u haven't. But even if u have next month will be here before u no it. I'm going to start temping tomorrow, I will do my own charts rather than use fertility friend, that way I think it will be more relaxed because I will only really be guessing at when I ovulated so won't be all that 'I ovulate in 3 days' not sure how long Il keep up with it but Il give it a go xx

How is your sil today? I am hoping that she had her baby.

They probably don't remember sicne you all was drinking but probably someone might have remembered. Did anyone say anything to you yet? I know you have to a little bit happy that you said something since you reaaly want to have a baby, but you don't have to tell them as soon as you find out that you are pregnant. I understand how you feel since when I was in labor in the hospital in 2008 my sister told me that she was pregnant. She kept talking about it and I am like hellllllo I need help someone pleaaaaassssse!! Will this be your brother 1st baby? Any more stomach cramps?

How is your temping going? I missed taking my temp today since I woke up early to go to my gyn appt. Chat later

They had the baby...10lb 1.5oz.....ouch!!! Really chubby little boy lol, named him Alex. It's their third one lol they r pros now.

I think when I do find out I'm pregnant I'm going to keep it to me, my oh and my boss (for health and safety reasons) for a while, my mum was pretty intense when I told her we were trying so I was like hmmm I'd have 9 whole months of this. I guess it depends when I fall pregnant really. I did originally plan to tell ppl straight away but I think I want it as some time just me and Adam first. Iv also decided that when my labour comes I'm not tellig anyone for a good few hours after he or she is born, i want to savour the family time with me and my new family before my rowdy lot join lol. I think Il also say for the first week just us and then if I can Il drive up to our family and let them all see the baby instead of having them all at mine.

Temping is going ok, was late doing it yesterday morning because I had a lie in and I'm not sleeping very well so I don't no how accurate it is but I'm getting into the habit of grabbin the thermometer when I wake up and just laying there with it in my mouth lol, just waiting for the first time Adam sees me, he will be like what the hell are u doing lol then Il have to have the birds and the bees talk with him lol. My temps seem a little low but I'm quite a cold person so I guess its normal for me. No cramps yet but I feel just like I used to that I feel like walking on egg shells just waiting for it to start, I really don't want it to take over my life again. We r easing into bd more often lol so far he's had it once a week, which for me is very good lol, I don't want to have to do it every night, when uv been working and tired its the last thing on ur mind.

Have u heard anything about the job yet?

How did the gynae apt go?

Xx

Wow that is a nice big healthy baby!! Awwww yea they are pros now!:flower::baby::happydance:

I agree with your decision. Do not be in a rush to tell anyone especially if you someone might stress you out. I didn't tell my mom until I was 3 months since I knew how she would be calling me daily and all times of the night to check on me.

Now I have stomach cramps, would be great if it was a good thing. I am 7dpo today. gyn appt went well. My Dr. said that he is happy that we are TTC and that I stopped taking bcp sicne that was one of the reasons why my bllod pressure was so high. He also said that i don't get pregnant within a year, he will have to run tests on me and dh to see what is going on. According to the hospital scale I lost 4 pounds. On my scale it is only 2 pounds more. I am guessing that I should go with the hospital scale. I will probably keep taking 2 pounds off of my scale if I gain weight. I will have to see when I go to my appt which is Thursday to see my asthma nurse.:shrug:

I haven't heard anything yet about the job. I remembered what the lady told me that HR is very slow and she said I should expect a call by the end of this week or next week. I take it that they will probably call me in the first week of November since it took them this long to call me back to set up a time for an interview.

How long have we been chatting it up now?? You will end up being my online best friend LOL:haha::hugs:

I wud go by ur own scales tbh because they are what uv been using. All scales will be different they will be calibrated differently and they are on different surfaces. its not always about how much u weigh but how much u lose if u no what I mean. Plus it was still probably 2lb because ur weight would have probably been 2lb higher on them scales.

Had my flu jab yesterday :-( sore arm!!!
Im so tired that I'm seriously contemplating either sleeping on the sofa when I get home or pulling a sickie for the rest of the week just so I can get some decent sleep!!

I think its about 4 months we've been talking now....wow that's ages, particularly when we speak most days.

Cramps are a good sign....fingers crossed they are what they should be. I really hope u do get ur bfp, uv been trying long enough now, its time ur body gave u what u want lol.

Eugh time to go into work again :-( I need to be a stay at home mum lol

Ok that make sense about the scales. Thanks for your input! It seems like I am becoming crazy on my weight and ttc. One or the other will happen and hopefully soon.

Ouch! I hate getting them flu shots! My asthma nurse will make me get one soon. I guess it's needed since I have asthma. I hope it will lbe a great winter for me without no hospitalizations or breathing problems. My Dr. prescribed me to take some multivitamins since my iron was low.

Wow 4 months!! That is just alot of wonerful chatting and babbling:haha:
DH is the same way when he comes home from work, He can not call off no more since he used up all of this PTO. He just mentioned yesterday that he wish he didn't use up his PTO since he could of had Thanksgiving and Christmas off. The good thing is that when he work holidays it is double time which is great. I hope you can get some sleep when the weekend comes.

Today I do not have any cramps. They just lasted for a few hours yesterday and stopped early this morning. It would be nice if it was great news!

You would love being a stay at home mom, it is wonderful but of course you would want your freedom from time to time. Like me I do not get any freedom at all. But hey I been doing tis for so many years and I am used to it. I hope you have a great day!:hugs:

I think it would be the money thing for me that would be hard if I was a stay at home because I'm used to earning. Plus I would hate to give up my chances of my career, iv worked so hard towards it that I'm very reluctant to give it up. I will have 3 years at home if I decide to take a different career path because I would have to go back to university so that would be nice but wouldn't do that until at least 2017 so iv given the psychology a good try.

Very tired today, I'm already in bed and will be going to sleep in the next 15 minutes will see how I do over the weekend getting lots of sleep and if I'm still to tired Il pull a sickie next week and have Wednesday and Thursday off, will give me time to go shopping as well lol.

Do u think u dtd around the right time. I'm gettin very impatient already lol, only been waiting 5 days but I wish I would just ovulate already!! Seeing pictures of ky nephew all wrapped up and snuggled in his pram is making it even more difficult. I really would like to fall pregnant this year and tell them all around Feb time but I no the chances of that happening are very low. I no my family will be happy but boy will they be upset that I didn't tell them straight away lol, I think it would be a big give away if I'm not drinking though, think I might have to start having a few times where I don't drink around them or if I'm not pregnant by New year pretend its a new years resolution, think I might say that next time I see them lol then it won't be like ooo bet she's pregnant n just saying it.

I no iv asked before but I can't remember, do u children know ur trying for another baby?

Yes 4 months is very long, it might not be quite that long but I'm not sure, I think I joined the site in July and posted this a month or so later so probably 3 months maybe, def before my holiday which was end of august. Pretty sure it was after my surgery which was start of July so anywhere in between really lol.

I'm afraid this thread has long ceased to be an introduce yourself thread so I am going to have to close it. You could open a new thread in TTC buddies, or post in your journals, sorry about that :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back