• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Beach Bumps - July Rainbows

Food aversions are in full swing! I also have nausea on & off all day, but nothing too bad (yet) Havent puked yet either!

I made some delicious chicken salad the other day and had leftovers, everytime I thought about getting it out to eat, I gagged. Blech!!

Occasionally I still get some mild cramping and back pain. At least once a day, I get this achy/bruised feeling on my left side, where my ovaries are. Ive read that it could be where my egg released and just be sore?? Or possibly a cyst??

There is one thing which makes me want to gag the most when I look at it and that's my cake making shelf.... Just writing this makes me want to throw up !! X

I bought some parsnip,carrot and beetroot crisps at four weeks because I really fancied them and now just thinking of them makes me wretch. Ergghhhhh I made Chris remove them from the house

hello, sorry i've not been on here for a while and i've missed loads! How are you all doing?

flapjack10 - i've had on and off period type cramping too no bleeding though so just hope that all is ok in there

girlinyork - I've decided to go ahead with flu jab too did you feel ok afterward?

Well i've just been for my first midwife appointment, can't say I feel reassured at all was just a lot of form filling. She checked my bp and my urine and found a trace of nitrates in my urine so is sending it off...hope its ok! Found out my dating scan is xmas eve :dohh: was hoping i'd get an early scan and I know my GP suggested this on the hospital referral form! think i'll wait for the letter to come and maybe give the hospital a ring.

I feel a little funky but I am resting it off. It's nothing I can't handle :) just a bit rough round the edges.

Maybe bypass your mw and ask your gp for a reassurance scan? X

What's a flu jab? I'm lost. Lol. I'm from the States and not familiar with the term....

Its the flu vaccine. The NHS give them to everyone at risk from complications from flu x

Thanks girlinyork! I've got cramps and lower back pain so of course I'm really paranoid! Typical PARL! xxx
flapjack10- I think we are almost exactly the same in our pregnancy weeks/days. I thought cramping was gone for good, and last night they snuck back in. Also had back pain!! Its good to know Im not the only one.

Do you have a retroverted uterus? I do. I think thats what causes my back pain and cramping to hold on. My uterus is trying to re-align itself for baby bean!

Oh deffo glad I'm not the only one! I have no idea what kind of uterus I have :haha:! The lady at my six week scan said I had a "good anatomy" though! I do have a cyst on my ovary that is about 3cm though, she said it should be nothing to worry about and is probably pregnancy related.

I have food aversions too, but nothing specific. Normally I'll eat anything but I keep putting my nose up at things. In the morning my hubby will ask what I want for dinner that night and I can't think that far ahead it just makes me queasy!

I thought I'd gone off tea, but then my hubs made one for me and it was ok. It's all very strange, but good! :haha:

xxx

Ergh, tea smells like the bin to me. I've gone off my favourite veggie - broccoli. Just tastes like pennies now :/

well all you ladies seem to be keeping well so far...I have my scan booked for the 29th. And I have been get a sicky feeling now and again but its mainly at night...I made a lovely dinner last night and just before we sat down to eat it I got a realllly yucky feeling but it passed and I stuffed my face :D Today I am beyond tired but I wont actually sleep...so annoying...oh and my GP said it was best for me to wait untill 12 weeks to get the flu jab...and now im kinna thinking that I should get it sooner x x x

Why did your gp suggest 12 weeks? Mine said it was safe at any point in pregnancy

I was probably about a week preggers at my flu shot and didn't know it yet.

Waiting for another hcg test, I hate getting needled but I'm glad my ob wants to check again. She is also checking my progesterone again. Going to do my best to be less nervous waiting for the results tomorrow. I think I will be since I was doubling at 25, but hcg is still low so she just wants to make sure it's low because I'm early. So glad I didn't have to ask her to recheck. I'm not due for a scan for a few weeks, and I'd be nervous until then! knowing my hcg is a huge relief. Praying for 6weeks, I only made it to 5 weeks last time.

Thanks so much everyone for your support. I tested again this morning (ugh, wish I could stop, it's like an addiction!). My wondfo is darker this morning, thank God. It is now almost as dark as the control.

result2.jpg

I still feel low though. Sometimes I just feel like it's never going to happen for me, you know? TTCAL/PAL has been the hardest thing in my life. *sigh*

Anywho....back to you guys :thumbup:

Lumen - congrats on booking your scan! So exciting :)

Mack - I am POSITIVE you are going to make it past 6 weeks! I have a hunch you are going to make it all the way to full term! :thumbup:

Shashua - nice to meet you! I love your family photo - you look like such a happy bunch!

Ladykara, Flapjack, GIY - sorry to hear the nausea is hitting you! Funny how your stomach can turn completely! Last night I made a roast chicken. We sat down to eat and I totally scarfed down my dinner...then as soon as I finished I was like, BLECH! Take this chicken AWAY from me! I could not stand to smell or look at it. :wacko:

no idea GIY...she just said giving my history its better to make sure the pregnancy has progressed a bit :S

Lumen - just out of curiosity (as we have had the same # of losses), what tests did you have (assuming you have had some)? Are you on any treatment? I am just on baby aspirin + 400mg prometrium. I am also using Welcome Womb this time around.

Hopestruck- test looks great, I was so addicted to testing, I brought about 30 and used some after I had a d&c to know when my levels have gone down, then the rest after I got pregnant to see them go up, something special to see that line come up And if all goes well this will be my last pregnancy and won't be seeing that line again ... Xx

Ladykara, thank you! :hugs: Haha, when they are so cheap it's hard not to go crazy with the tests! I hear you...I'll be praying for the both of us this is the last time (at least for a while!) that we'll be going through the testing madness :thumbup:

Well, I just booked my first doc appoint. Usually it takes about 2 weeks to get into see my doctor, but for some reason they had early openings! Going in Monday, Nov. 19 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->