Beach Bumps - July Rainbows

My gp was shocked at how cheap ic's are! He thought the pound shop tests were cheap lol!

I just drove miles for a big mac. I just had to have one! I scoffed half in minutes then it turned on me. I feel so dirty :p

I met my new OB today. She said I didn't need new bloods as I just had them in May. They did do a clean catch urine, so I guess they're looking for UTI. She referred me to the MFM and also was glad I'm going to the hematologist.

Hello everyone.. I am cautiously expecting right now I have had 5 losses and I am on my 6th pregnancy. I am 3 wks 4 days today found out 2 days ago on an IC I am due July 27 2013. I acutally just orded more IC's today hopefully enough to last me to 6 wks so I can get an ultrasound. We have been officially trying since Feb 2011 however Dec 2010 I became pregnant the first time but it was a blighted ovum. I have called each pregnancy since except the one last yr in Aug it was a triplet/ twins (however I knew I was having more then 1 before any US) but I actually had a good feeling about that one until I mc one at 6wks but had a hb on an emergency US afterwards was still happy I still had one until they said the hb was weak and to com back for another US next week. The baby had passed a few days after the prior US. Had induced mc at 8 wks. I found out I had a partial septate uterus that caused the mc so I had that taken care of that Dec. Since had 1 mc in July but that was due to late implantation.

I would love for you to add a ticker for me I am kinda scared to do it my self. :blush:

I have 4 milestones to pass

1. NO AF
2. Heartbeat
3 10 wks
4. headed into 2nd trimester so I can listen to hb on dopplar:blush:

Hi monro and welcome :) I'll try and get tickers up tonight. This is the rainbow thread so you've no choice but to have your rainbow baby :hugs:

Hello everyone.. I am cautiously expecting right now I have had 5 losses and I am on my 6th pregnancy. I am 3 wks 4 days today found out 2 days ago on an IC I am due July 27 2013. I acutally just orded more IC's today hopefully enough to last me to 6 wks so I can get an ultrasound. We have been officially trying since Feb 2011 however Dec 2010 I became pregnant the first time but it was a blighted ovum. I have called each pregnancy since except the one last yr in Aug it was a triplet/ twins (however I knew I was having more then 1 before any US) but I actually had a good feeling about that one until I mc one at 6wks but had a hb on an emergency US afterwards was still happy I still had one until they said the hb was weak and to com back for another US next week. The baby had passed a few days after the prior US. Had induced mc at 8 wks. I found out I had a partial septate uterus that caused the mc so I had that taken care of that Dec. Since had 1 mc in July but that was due to late implantation.

I would love for you to add a ticker for me I am kinda scared to do it my self. :blush:

1. NO AF
2. Heartbeat
3 10 wks
Will they not prescribe progesterone in some form to help get you past AF's due date? They put me on it as soon as they confirmed BFP. I think AF was coming too as my temp started dropping like it does when AF is on her way.

1. NO AF
2. Heartbeat
3 10 wks
Will they not prescribe progesterone in some form to help get you past AF's due date? They put me on it as soon as they confirmed BFP. I think AF was coming too as my temp started dropping like it does when AF is on her way.

Well I am not known to have a progestrone problem however they are suppose to check it with my blood work to see if it is good. I had blood work this morning and waiting to here back from them.

All tickers updated :) Can't wait to update them after dating scans and then choose pink or blue tickers if anyone finds out at the scan what they're having

Just got my test results 11dpo
Hcg 22.40
Progestrone 43.96 :shock:

Isn't that kinda high which is good.
When I was pregnant with the twins/triplets my first levels were
Hcg 51.83 @10dpo but I got a positive early at 7dpo so I am 2 days behind where I was.
Progestrone was 33.56

No idea really about the progesterone since I know very little about it, but that is right on track for 11 dpo on the hcg.

Lumen - just out of curiosity (as we have had the same # of losses), what tests did you have (assuming you have had some)? Are you on any treatment? I am just on baby aspirin + 400mg prometrium. I am also using Welcome Womb this time around.

I got 9 bloods took and I got the Chromosone analysis and hormone levels checked and other things that I cant remember (I know its bad) but they all came back clear so I am not on any meds at the moment oh ye the blood clotting thing was fine too so no need for aspirin either... x

I was so relieved when the chromosomes came back normal. They came back normal just before my BFP. Great timing.

Ergh, tea smells like the bin to me. I've gone off my favourite veggie - broccoli. Just tastes like pennies now :/

My gp was shocked at how cheap ic's are! He thought the pound shop tests were cheap lol!

I just drove miles for a big mac. I just had to have one! I scoffed half in minutes then it turned on me. I feel so dirty :p

:rofl:

I was a bit queasy this morning, but it seems to have passed. I'm so hungry alll the time at the moment and I really want a gingerbread latte.

SO STUPID! I was walking down some steps on the way to work and missed the last step, I twisted my ankle and scraped my knees in front of a whole line of cars. Burst out crying in work. It was was such a shock and my ankle hurts...

I hope bean is ok... I'm so stupid, I should have been paying more attention :cry:

Welcome Monro :howdy:

xxx

Lumen - just out of curiosity (as we have had the same # of losses), what tests did you have (assuming you have had some)? Are you on any treatment? I am just on baby aspirin + 400mg prometrium. I am also using Welcome Womb this time around.

I got 9 bloods took and I got the Chromosone analysis and hormone levels checked and other things that I cant remember (I know its bad) but they all came back clear so I am not on any meds at the moment oh ye the blood clotting thing was fine too so no need for aspirin either... x

There are MANY blood clotting disorders. If they took 9 vials there is no way they've tested for all of them. I've probably had well over 30 vials taken to test for them. They did one series of tests that all came back normal. I went to another doctor that did a whole new series and FVL came back positive.

Thanks for letting me know amjon I'll keep this in mind :)

GIY ye, that was my big worry too...thanks goodness that one was ok...tests coming back normal can be bitter sweet..you know that its good but then you know you have no idea why you had so many PARL x x

EPU contacted me. Scanning me tomorrow. I'll be getting there for 9 and then it's first come, first served

feeling a bit quesy on and off today and am so hoping its ms i know i am strange to want to feel like cr*p :wacko: and i'm sure i'll regret wishing it on myself if i do get it!

Girlinyork - Yes i'm going to go straight to hospital once I get my letter and ask them if not go back to my GP! Your scan tomorrow how exciting :happydance: bet you can't wait!

Lumen - My midwife also told me that its safe to have during any stage of pregnancy and to have it as soon as possible before the flu starts going around, i'm worried now as booked mine for Monday which will mean i'll only be 7 weeks!

Welcome monro84 :dust: and i know what you mean about the milestones the weeks are dragging soooooo much!!

Flapjack10 - oh no i hope your ankle is ok, im sure bean is fine. put your feet up later :flower:

thank JFG xx

And thats great GIY...best of luck i bet you're excited/nervous ill be praying for you x x

Excited and terrified. The first viability scan I had, the baby measured nearly a week under size. I just want a hb and it to be the right size and then I'll cool off for a bit :)

GIY- yay to tomorrow's scan, your be fine honey...your be able to relax for a few days once you know all is ok x

Flapjack- ouch ! Bean will be fine, hope your ankle mends soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"