Beach Bumps - July Rainbows

I hope everything is ok. I phoned the pregnancy support unit this morning to arrange my early scan and I asked about symtoms flunctuating and they said dont worry its totally normal in early pregnancy and so is that cramps...and that I should only get worried if they are accompanied with bleeding...

Take Care GIY Ill be thinking of you and keep us updated x x

That's good the cramping has gone, and yes it's good to get it checked out, my doctor said after 3 MC they give women early scans... But boooooo on your OH cheeky git,..lol x

Hello girls! Sorry I've been so MIA lately. Hello to all newbies :wave:

I am :sick: I chucked up yesterday morning and since then I have been in a battle not to chuck all the time!

I don't know it I updated you guys, but I had my early scan on Saturday and it was amazing :cloud9: Saw our little bean's heart beating away. They said I had a 3cm cyst, but it might be pg related and they'll keep an eye on it. Have my next scan on 3rd Dec, which feels aaaages away, but I'm going on holiday next week! :dance:

Lots of sticky thoughts to all you girls! :dust:

Yay flapjack. So pleased for you. My gp has sent off for an early scan so they should write to me about that asap. Can't wait now.

That's fab flapjack, congrats but sorry to hear ms has hit u x

GIY glad he had referred you for scan, it should put your mind at rest x

Ooooooh I'm sure it'll be back with avengance! Mine keeps going away, but then bam - it's back!

xxx

Mine isn't all day now, it's just evenings .. But. Sickness will come and go, after so many weeks the hcg keels increase after 90 days, it's that sudden increase which makes it worse... U will feel better once you have your scan...I now know that's symptoms going isn't always a bad thing x

Yay for getting an early scan. When do you think it will get set up? I've been nauseous about 4 times since was PG, it's not an every day thing so I hope that helps.

Congrats Flapjack on the scan. I can't WAIT til I get to hear the HB. I know I'll feel so much better then.

Waiting waiting waiting on my HCG to see if it doubled. Yesterday they called me back at noon, it's now 11:15, and I promise I have gotten NO work done during the wait. LOL.

Hopefully I'll be scanned by the end of the week.

Waiting (im)patiently for your hcg results. Bet they'll be great :)

Right now I'm really terrified. They called me with my HCG results about 11:30 yesterday. It's now 12:30 but no news. Called into the office, they said the results are back but the doctor needs to sign off on them before they can tell me. I am about to start crying. I'm so scared them taking longer means something bad.

:hugs: don't cry. They did that with my chromosome results and everything was fine. I'm sure your hcg is fine and healthy :) but the results won't mean anything to the receptionist. The doc needs to look at them and make sense of them for her x

HCG was 30 on Friday and 232 on Monday. If I wasn't knocked up and afraid of injuring myself or other I would do cartwheels! That is a doubling time of 25 hours.

Knew it would be fine. You have a beautiful and healthy bean in there :)

The doctor was busy, so the nurse took pity on me knowing I was waiting. She was like, the doctor hasn't signed off on these yet so I'm not supposed to tell you, but I wanted to call and tell you anyway they look great. LOL. thank god for her, I was about to go nuts. I better act surprised when the doc calls to go over my do's/dont's and when to sched my first appt.

Yay for the kind nurse :) I'm really happy for you! I bet this one is a sticky one for sure :) x

Mackjess - thank goodness for the kind nurse!!! I hate all the bureaucracy that comes with seeing a doctor! Glad to hear your #s look great :)

GIY - how are you feeling today? Did you schedule your early scan? (sorry if i missed that)

Flapjack - nice to meet you!

Well AFM, I was feeling sick yesterday, but not so much today. However, my bbs are definitely realizing I'm pregnant! :haha:
I was stupid though, and took another wondfo this morning :wacko:. It was the same darkness as yesterday's test, which of course has me all freaked out now that I'm not progressing properly. :cry:

Hopestruclk, once you get to a certain point your hormone becomes so high the test won't get darker because it can't register it. It happened at 5wks for me and 6 for Kara x

It took awhile for me to see changes on the wondfo's. I saw the difference on my first response.

Although the wondfo was the ONLY one I got the faint positive on last Wednesday. The other ones looked blank until Thursday. The Wondfo didn't get a little darker until Friday, and again on Sunday I finally got a decent. But day to day, they didn't change much. (i'm nuts, I had 3 brands of tests) So I think they are reliable, but maybe since the materials are cheaper so they don't show the changes as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->