• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Beach Bumps - July Rainbows

Just had my scan. Everything smack bang on and perfect. I'll upload a piccie when I get home x

GIY - Im over the moon for you!! Thats fantastic news and thanks for sharing it...it gives all us ladies the hope that we need...so did you cry :p ? I think I may if things work out...(and if they dont lol)....and did you see your little nean straight away or did you wait untill they found the hb...I want allll the details girly :p x x x x x CONGRATS! :dust:

I shed a tear lol. They turn the screen away from you until they see a heartbeat. I didn't even need a dildo cam :p all done abdominally. I'm so happy. And tired. But mostly happy.

LMAO!! @Dildo cam loool...Im stealing that one for sure! Ye Im going to say I dont wanna see until there is a hb...I cant wait to see the little bean :) x

The couple before my didn't get good news :( if somebody gets good news then they come back to the waiting room but the couple before me were taken to a different room and a surgeon followed them in so perhaps an ectopic. I felt so sad for them

That was have felt horrible GIY...and you feel ike you cant look atht excited...I remember when I when or my 12 week scan and it was a blightedd ovum I marched out of the wee room and couldnt look at the people sitting...it was heart breaking..then going to the scan to make sure everything was gone and hearing a HB in the next room....you know how it feels too obv....but dont let it take your joy....x x x

GIY- that's brilliant news, I'm so happy honey ..... Can't wait to see photo xx

Jess- they only say about not dyeing hair when pregnant because sometimes dye doesn't stick as your hair is different when pregnant, also some say about getting the bleach on skin but non of this is a issue if you have a good hair dresser... Non of my hair dresser friends say its dangerous its just some colours not sticking ... I had highlights put in when I was 12 weeks and the place I had it done all 8 hair dressers said its perfectly safe... Think it's one of those rumours and people think it has to be true because someone told them.x

I'm so in love with my blobby baby :cloud9:

Attachments

• scananon.jpg
    scananon.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 12
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww look at the ickle tiny baby!!!!!!!! :D:D ty for uploading..congrats again! x

Awwwwwwwww look at the BIY (BeaninYork)! How amazing!

Dildo cam - :rofl:

Hey ladies!! Would love to join (although I've got a lot of catching up to do!) I'm due July 26th 2013. Only found on on Tuesday. This is my first cycle trying after an ectopic in July xxx

Hello dolly and welcome :hugs: :) will you be getting scanned soon xx

Well not to sure whats gonna happen. The test are darker but not as dark as the should be. I have my test from last time in July and I had 3 betas done then the first was 24 the second was 51 the third was 12. I have test from the first and second beta and have been comparing them well last night I took a test after a 7 hrs hold with nothing to drink. It was hardly dark at all it was as light as my test 2 days ago but then I ttook another test 2 hrs later with something to drink and it was the darkest yet :shrug:. That test was darker compared to the first July beta test but not as dark as the second July beta test. And its about the same darkness as the rest from the day inbetween the betas. I know people say quit testing snd don't judge it by the test there are different dye amounts and other factors that can affect the darkness but by testing up the hcg it has always worked for me in determining if the pregnancy was progressing. And my progestrone was pretty high so if my betas don't come back much higher than before then I am going to say it is a good probability that it is etopic because that is associated with high progesterone when the numbers do not go up much. I really hope I am wrong but I have not been wrong about my pregnancies yet.:cry:

I've always thought that you couldn't get your hair color if you are pregnant. Then I remembered my stylist has been pregnant and had two babies since I've been going to her. So I googled it and it seems long as it doesn't have ammonia and you are in a well ventilated area it should be ok..

What do you ladies think?

I think its perfectly fine. I did my hair while I was pregnant with my DS and he is perfectly healthy. No worries!

Just been catching up with this thread. It's been eassuring reading that you ladies have all been feeling the same as me! I've got a scan booked in the 3rd of December- should be just over 6 weeks then. Only 2 weeks to wait but I dunno how I'm gonna make it through them! Hoping this wee one is in the right place don't think I could bet losing it. Trying to keep chilled but it so hard not to over analyse every little twinge. Having a lots of cramps , like af on way, but everyone says they are normal. Plus with my ectopic I didn't get cramps just a horrible dull ache so gonna see the cramps as a good sign.
Anyways despite my nerves I do have a different feeling this time. The last time I knew from my first bfp it wasn't right and I couldn't get excited.. This time I feel better.. Like its a keeper. So fingers crossed!! Xxx

Monro, when is your second beta result? My tests have been crazy - lightening and darkening all over the place since 8dpo but my scan today showed everything perfect.

Monro, when is your second beta result? My tests have been crazy - lightening and darkening all over the place since 8dpo but my scan today showed everything perfect.

I just got back from it so hopefully I will have the results by the end of the day or sooner because the RE office closes at 12 or 12:30 on Friday's. I really hope they do not make me wait till mon. They only took betas today no progestrone.

Oh congrats on your scan that is so great I bet this one is it for you. :hugs:

Dollybird the cramps are a great sign :)

Monro, I'd bet my last penny that things are all ok :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->