• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Beach Bumps - July Rainbows

Sooo happy for you, girlinyork!!! Beautiful scan pics!! Congratulations!!

I also just check the portal from the RE's office and the Dr. messaged me the 14th (my first beta) and said he could not wait to see my #'s go up. Then asked if I was on progestrone supplements lol. I told him no but I was suppried it was that high too because it was not that high with the twins/triplets in Aug last yr. I am not sure how often he cks his messages so it might be a while before I hear back from him. I did mention that "I have been having different pains in my lower abdoman around my left ovary area than any of my other pregnancy. They are sharper and make me have to stop what I am doing. Asked if there is a possibliity of etopic if the numbers don't rise like they should or am I just over reacting."

Just been catching up with this thread. It's been eassuring reading that you ladies have all been feeling the same as me! I've got a scan booked in the 3rd of December- should be just over 6 weeks then. Only 2 weeks to wait but I dunno how I'm gonna make it through them! Hoping this wee one is in the right place don't think I could bet losing it. Trying to keep chilled but it so hard not to over analyse every little twinge. Having a lots of cramps , like af on way, but everyone says they are normal. Plus with my ectopic I didn't get cramps just a horrible dull ache so gonna see the cramps as a good sign.
Anyways despite my nerves I do have a different feeling this time. The last time I knew from my first bfp it wasn't right and I couldn't get excited.. This time I feel better.. Like its a keeper. So fingers crossed!! Xxx

Dolly cramps like that are nothing to worry about I have had those to in almost all my pregnancies. Can you not get a scan sooner. I would think they would want you in at 5 wks since you had an etopic. At lesat that is what they do here. GL I bet in those 2 wks you will see you sticky baby and a strong hb. :flower:

Yay Dolly! I'm so happy you hopped on this thread. I love it because we are all so close in due dates that the symptoms are more relatable/comparable? My 6 wk scan is 11/29, and in the words of the little girl in Christmas Vacation, I'm about to sh1t a brick waiting for it to get here. We are so close in our dates! How exciting.

Monroe- Thinking of you and everything crossed. I sooo hope they get back to you before the day with results. It would be torture to wait until Monday. I had to wait last weekend for my results until Monday and almost got sick with worry the morning before they called. And I don't think it was MS since I haven't had that yet and wasn't feeling queasy. I'm going to place some bets with GIY. It can be so hard making something out of every little cramp or twinge we feel in our body. I think we might feel more of them if we have had recent losses, our uterus and parts were just getting adjusted back and now we are preggers again. PAL is a blessing, and a nightmare. Try your best (although I know I would be terrible at it) to relax and take care of yourself. :hugs:

Well the nurse I spoke to said since I'm feeling ok that she's rather a wee bitty later just so that there's a better chance of me seeing more and hearing a heartbeat.. She said she'd hate to send me away having not seen much. And I kinda get her point. But of course I've to contact them straight away should I have any pain or bleeding and they will scan Me sooner. I'm quite in tune with my body so think ill know. I kinda feel like this one is ok.. Just don't wanna completely trust my feelings on it yet!
Hey mackjess!! Yeh it's fab!! Thanks for pointing me in this direction wat a lovely thread. And you're right it's nice to be able to talk about our pregnancies, the good stuff as well as the worries xxx

MY DH has vacation he has to burn before the end of the year or he will lose it, so he is taking off every Friday til the end of the year. When I was sched my appt, they had Thurs the 29th or Friday the 30th. I was looking at the calendar and must have said the dates out loud, and when I told the nurse the 29th, he started yapping about how he already had Friday off and I glared at him so hard he just stopped mid-word. LOL. Like I'd wait an extra day.

GIY, what a beautiful scan picture!! Congratulations sweetie :hugs:

Welcome Dollybird! You replied to a former thread I started about signs of ectopic (when i was worried about one in my last preg). So glad you are here, and congratulations on your BFP! I pray this one will be your forever baby :flow:

Flapjack - BIY - hilarious!

Monro - welcome :hi: I have seen you before on the TTC #1 with more than one loss thread... a thread that I have rarely participated in, but stalk all the time! Beach and I had our BFP around the same time this past August. I'm really glad you're here, and hope to get to know you better! Praying we'll both get our rainbows this time...

:hi: and good morning to everyone!

Hope--Thanks so much. Yeah I don't keep up with posting as much as I use to. But I still go there it has helped out alot. My last bfp was July but that does not matter I am looking foward to getting to know you better also. :flower:
I hope these are our sitcky take home babies. [-o<

This is message I received from RE's nurse

Your pregnancy levels are rising well. Repeat once again. Thank you

o Return to clinic on Monday Nov 19, 2012 for the following test(s): HCG Beta

But they have not posted the levels on the portal AAAGGGGGHHH:brat:

Hi ladies!! I would LOVE to join yall! No one understands what it is like to be pregnant after mutiple losses.... I have lost 2 this year, my latest being a D&C @ 8 weeks in august. Well, I decided no more! and whooopsieee! last week bam BFP. I have an US on monday when i should be about 5 week 3 day. Im terrified, TERRIFIED. as I know it is WAY to early to see anything and all they will say is to come back in a week. Im going crazy..Just not sure if this is the real deal this time

oh im due 07/19/2013! on progesterone 200mg 2x a day and its killing me!! makes me pass out cold!

Aw, Monro! :hugs: That is great news!! Can you call and ask for the #s??

Monro-that is great news. I didn't ask the last time my OB called to say my numbers were good and scheduled my 6 week appt. They are rising well. That means you are in or near the 48 hour doubling window that they want you to be in. Try not to sweat it. I didn't want to ask because I knew I would obsess over it. My OB went to school a lot longer than I did, I decided to trust her and relax about the numbers. And she didn't volunteer the info so she is probably used to women obsessing about it when they are pregnant after a loss. Try not to worry about it, you got results today that were good. :hugs:

Hi Lvn, sorry about your losses. How are you feeling?

I'm thinking July is THE month for healthy and happy babies. :)

OMG just got my numbers 80.50 they trippled. :shock:
that is 24.7 hrs doubling time.

Welcome Lvn! I feel your pain :hugs: we are on the same dose of progesterone! Are your taking yours orally or vaginally? I don't have any side effects :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->