Beach Bumps - July Rainbows

Hi flapjack and congrats :)
I've had pulling, cramping and everything but the kitchen sink down there :) I've also had every kind of cm under the sun. Things look really hopeful for you :) here's hoping for a 3+ on your digi

Hey honey, I just got your message... I lost mine just after you.... I had this feeling it wouldn't stick, doesn't make it any easier though. I guess this will be my formal announcement in any of the pregnancy forums...

I'm pregnant !!!!!! due end of June start of July ( more into July though if I was to put a bet on) I haven't had a period since my d&c so I dont have dates but I did a digi last week it said 2-3 so I'm now 5-6 weeks anything from the 27th June-4th of July I'm going via the average which makes me 5weeks 6 days.

I wasn't going to post until I saw your pregnant again, so pleased I have you as a pg buddy ... Again !!!! I haven't been to the doctors yet, I don't want to.... They said until I'm 6-8 weeks there is no point in having a scan, and I have got it in my head that if I lose another there is nothing I can do, it will happen and a scan won't stop that... I will book to see doctors next week.... She will book me for a scan then

So happy for you honey !!!!! Xxx

P.s I'm going to post in spring blossoms I said I will return when I'm pregnant again, and you need to name this group now !!!! The July thread on the other forum is huge !!!

Congratulations!!! :dust:

:cry:
Hello ladies! May I please join?

I've had 3 losses this year too. I'm petrified that it'll happen again so taking low dose aspirin and have an appointment wit the Recurrent Miscarriage Clinic on Saturday. I had blood tests in September so hopefully they'll be able to help me keep this bean. Hoping for a six week scan too.

I am 5 weeks 1 day today and this is the farthest I have gotten in a pregnancy. Doing a digi tomorrow and hoping to see 3+ got the first time ever!

I'm due 3rd July based on LMP. Here's lots of PMA and sticky dust for us :dust:

Have you guys had any EWCM and light pulling pains 'down there'? I've been having creamy CM up until today when I got the EWCM.

xxx

I have had a few poke and pulls on my left side and some light cramps...no CM today actually which is a first, I dont think I had much yesterday but before that I have quite a bit of lotion CM (TMI sorry). Im thinking about buying a digi pack tomorrow, or I may just get more FRER and hopefully Ill see my line get darker...Congratulations x x :dust:

Congrats flapjack and welcome ..... Xxx

I get a pulling Sharp pain when I roll over in bed or get up, I used to get it all the way through my pregnancy with Paige ... Still scares me but I have heard its harmless

I just used my last digi and got 3+ !!! Yay hcg levels are going up.... Means I'm closer to 6 weeks than 5, last time my levels were not adding up so its all positive signs so far..I will see the doctor next week, get a scan the week after...

Oh yay Kara! I didn't get a 3+ last time. At 5+3 I was getting 2-3 and I lost it the next day. I've stashed a digi for next Tuesday (5+1) and FX I get my 3+ :)
Also at 6 weeks the odds of miscarriage start rapidly declining. It's exhausting fighting for each little milestone ha! X

I know !!! Those tiny mile stones mean so much... I'm already past my first mc weeks, just 8 weeks and 10 weeks to get past.x

I'm past my chemical. I've got 5+4 and 7+4 left. What do you ladies think to being the beach bumps? :)

Thanks for the welcome girls <3

GirlinYork - Thank you that makes me feel better. I LOVE Beach Bumps! :haha: I've just been to York for my wedding anniversary and it's a fantastic place!

Lumen - There's never TMI on BnB! Thank you for sharing hun! GL with digi/FRER!

LadyK - Congrats on the 3+. I got another 2-3 today, which I'm happy with could have been much worse! I'll try again on Sunday maybe. I said to my hubby, "Oh it's only 2-3 still" and he said, "Well, you still are 2-3 pregnant." Good point I suppose!

I keep on feeling like I'm bleeding and when I get to the loo there's nothing there! I think I should be put in a looney bin!

xxx

Im also due in July 2013. I got my BFP last Friday, and according to my estimates I am due to have a 4th of July baby!

I have a 4 year old boy and Ive had 2 m/c's this past year. Very nervous this time around. I am taking 400 mg of Progesterone with this pregnancy and am hopeful that the phrase "Third time's the charm!" applies here.

What are your girl's symptoms?

I havent been overly tired this time around (just not a lot of energy) boobs are tender, low back pain. My cramping has subsided now, but the last week or so, I thought for sure I was out this month because it definitely felt like Aunt Flo was on her way. No nausea yet. (Trying not to over-analyze my symptoms and compare to the last 2 m/c, but its really hard not to) : (

Hoping that my scan on Nov 20th showing a healthy, strong heartbeat so we can have something to REALLY be grateful for on Thanksgiving!!!!

Hi Shashua,

Congrats on your BFP! Sorry for your losses :hugs:

I'm nervous too!

My symptoms have been:

Really tender boobs,
Veiny boobs,
Gassy :shy:
Cramps (but like you they have subsided)
Backache,
Twitchy eye (my own personal symptom lol)
Tiredness,
Bloating,
Achy legs and vivid dreams!

Not that I've been keeping track... :dohh:

GL with your scan!

xxx

Congrats ladies! I hope and pray we all see a strong heartbeat on our first scans!!!!! (or maybe even 2! hehe)

Please tell me what the 1-2 and 3+ means on a digi test? Ive never heard of this before...

Here in the UK our digi pg tests have a conception indicator on them that predicts when you conceived. So 1-2 weeks ago or over 3 weeks ago.

I don't think they've passed FDA guidelines in America probably because, they can give false results as different women and different preganancies have different hcg and LH levels.

xxx

Hi shashua :) welcome.
I'll add all your tickers to the front in a mo.

Welcome shashua and congrats

Feeling sick all day today ( which means this is a boy)
Gas
Tender boobs
And I look about 6 months pregnant already

Hope everyone is doing good today... Xxx

Congrats all you lovely ladies...I didn't get a frer was rushed off my feet but used my IC last night and today and that little line sure is darker...it does make ae feel better :D I don't know if its too soon but my oh my I have had so much heartburn today! And I have been a tad gassy :S I'm beating hubby in the trump department...which is something I thought was impossible...still having very tender nips also..and the cramps and pokes...but I'm feeling good..had so much energy today! Hope you ladies are keeping well x x x x

I'm full of heartburn and trumps too :) my OH pretends to be disgusted lol :)

Congrats everyone!

I'm cautiously pregnant again after two losses this year, edd is 6th July from lmp but 8th according to ff! Been drs and am booked in to see midwife and have early scan so nervous but also a bit excited! Just hope and pray this one is here to stay!

Hi girlinyork think I remember you from the ttc after loss? Congrats :happydance:

Congrats JFG xx

Well I woke up being sick .... It's such a strange feeling being happy over feeling so crap ! I have to work today and trying to cover it up is going to be hard, they are expecting me to be pregnant any time soon but I don't want them to know just yet. Boobs are sore... Was hoping I could get to 8 weeks before feeling like this...

Love the group name x

Welcome jfg. Think I remember you from the ttcal thread too :)

Ladykara, those symptoms sound amazing. This one sounds really sticky :) x

hello ladies :hi: I am not "officially" pregnant yet as I am only 6dpo and not set to test till wednesday at 10dpo, but WHEN I get my positive, I would love to join this lovely group! I lost my baby t 11+4 on sept 4th and it was the worst day of my life. I just started bleeding profusely at home with no warning signs at all. 8 weeks baby had a lovely heartbeat and looked great. It was so scary losing that much blood in such a short amount of time. The ER doc told me I passed everything (LIAR!!) but 6 1/2 weeks later, on my birthday (oct 16th) I found out I had to get a D&C and did so the next day. Needless to say, this has been a not so fun experience.
Last weekend, using OPK's (against the advice of my doctor :blush:), I got smiley faces on Saturday and Sunday and we BD both days. I got pregnant first try using OPK's with my son, and with the baby I just lost and the sex wasnt timed as well as we did with this one. I will be more surprised with a negative than a positive on Wednesday if Im being honest:flower:

sorry for the novel. you all just seem so great and I really want to be a part of this lovely group! Ill be back to update on Wednesday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->