Beach Bumps - July Rainbows

So it could have been ovulation then, between the 3-6th last month.... It was awful...both sides hurt. I booked a doctors appointment after and she said it was apparently normal and some women suffer these pains but didn't say what caused it. I guess I'm looking for any sign of when we conceived. That was 3 weeks after d&c which I thought would be a little too soon.. But guess it might not be...x

I ovved three weeks after my d&c. Six weeks is when you usually get the hook effect x

How confusing LadyKara! Hopefully all will be revealed soon! Sorry if you've already said this, but have you got a scan booked?

xxx

Well, I've definitely been "hooked." Had a big glass of water, did a very dilute pee and when I dipped an IC had a line darker than the control. Be careful of this everyone :)

Ooooh I didn't know you could get it this early. Definitely good to know! I'm just sorry you had to go through all the worry to find it out. See bean is burrowing in nicely!

xxx

wow! never heard of the hooked thing! interesting! can you post a pic of the test you took with diluted pee? I know-weird request..

just wanted to add, I had ovulation 11 days after my D&C, but I didnt get it done until 6 weeks after my miscarriage. So my Hcg was already super low (at an 8) I was still surprise though as i thought it would take at least two weeks!

I threw the test in the bin because they fade a bit after about ten minutes and then they do drive me crazy lol x

I'm ok! Yesterday I had pains in my bum cheeks and thighs. It felt like I'd been doing 15hours of Pilates. I was doing a funny walk that looked like I need a poo :haha: I looked it up and apparently it is the uterus expanding and pressing on a nerve? My bum still hurts today, but not as bad!
Also if I don't eat I feel really poorly, but as soon as I've had a snack I feel much better.
So, just waiting for my scan date to come through - feels like it's taking years. Every day feels like a week ATM.

How are you lovely?

xxx

Ah, sciatica! I had that yesterday too :) I'm plugging on. Really struggling to find food I can eat without it catching in my throat.
I want it to be Christmas day now (12 weeks for me)

Glad I'm not the only one! I was going to do my pregnancy Pilates DVD today, but nahhhhh it's not happening!

I can't wait for Christmas either! I'm 13wks on Boxing Day, but telling most family and friends on Christmas Day.

xxx

I'm 12 weeks on Christmas day. So exciting. I'm forbidden from things like that - doctors orders. I have hypermobile joints and pregnancy exacerbates it so I've got to take it easy til second tri x

So it's around Xmas when we all turn 12 weeks, what a wicked time to turn 12 weeks.my sickness is still there it's just not as bad but my OH told me I had this with Paige. I have doctors booked on thurs. Because my one before last pregnancy was a molar pregnancy I have to have a early scan to make sure the tumour isn't back. They said no point until 6 weeks as they can't see much up till then.

All my symptoms disappeared yesterday but back with a vengence today. All part of the natural rhythm of being preggo. Will you be getting your scan on Thursday too? X

My sickness isn't as bad either, but my bum still hurts!

xxx

No the doctor will just ring the hospital and book me a scan .. Will be next week now I reckon... Just thinking of having a scan makes me nervous ... I am taking my over night bag just in case.. Last time they took me in straight away for a d&c and left me over night waiting for a op room to open up so this time I'm going prepared..last time I was being positive and it back fired x

Hope all you ladies are keeping well. I have been very busy of late and not been able to participate much in the thread. Im feeling ok, the only symptoms I have are heartburn almost constantly and tender BB's. Now its not just the nips the full boob lol. Ive not felt sick at all but I have been having crazy dreams and also I am waking up alot during the night feeling hot and need to pee (but then its a dribble!)..I have a Doc app on Thursday just for a check up - blood pressure etc, not exciting lol
:dust:

Lumen take in a sample just in case you've got a UTI.
Kara, no backfiring this time. You're making a rainbow xx

I dont have a UTI, the other half is a GP and he has all the little tip tests and stuff at home which is quite handy...so all is good in the wee department :D

I dont have a UTI, the other half is a GP and he has all the little tip tests and stuff at home which is quite handy...so all is good in the wee department :D

Ooooh that is handy!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->