Beach Bumps - July Rainbows

Hi runnergrl. So sorry for your loss. You are more than welcome to join us when your bfp is here :) let us know when you get it xx

Hey runnergrl, can't wait till you get your confirmation. I also didn't wait for my period after my D&C but I didn't test we just DTD a few times, getting pregnant isn't the problem with me, grant just needs to sneeze on me and I'm pregnant but its the keeping them which I seem to have a problem with. X

Well I woke up being sick second morning in a row, I think this is going to be how I feel for a while now..... Things are so different this time from when I had Paige, the thought of anything sweet makes me want to throw up.... I just want anything with salt in it....x

I know I'm so more confident with this pregnancy.... Fingers crossed July will be our month for our rainbows ... X

I'm due July 9 this time. This is my 4th pregnancy. My first was stillborn at 27 weeks; second died at 6 weeks, but we didn't know until almost 10; third was a chemical. They have found I have Factor V Leiden, so I'm on blood thinners (stronger than baby aspirin) this time. He's also given me Prometrium (progesterone) for awhile.

So sorry for your loss Amjon. This is my fourth pregnancy too although I've never made it out the first tri and all my tests have come back normal. I added you a ticker to the front page :)

JFG - your ticker is up too.

I'm five weeks tomorrow. Five and four is the point things went wrong last time so I need to get past that milestone which will be on Friday

So sorry to hear about your past loses amjon, but this is a lucky thread and I believe we will get our rainbow babies this time x

Girlinyork-remember your last lose as much as I remember my own, I have evy thing crossed for you honey but as I said I think we will be fine this time x

This is my 8th pregnancy, two living. One of the hardest thing I found when I lost a baby is the time Lost when baby had died and I didn't know ...all those days I was happy to be pregnant or worried some thing was wrong.. Plans I was making.. I just felt cheated.

Think I might have another mc. Woke up symptom free and my tests are getting lighter :(

So sorry for your loss Amjon. This is my fourth pregnancy too although I've never made it out the first tri and all my tests have come back normal. I added you a ticker to the front page :)

JFG - your ticker is up too.

I'm five weeks tomorrow. Five and four is the point things went wrong last time so I need to get past that milestone which will be on Friday

Thank you, lovely to see i've made it to appleseed :) x

:howdy: JFG, Runner and AmJon! Sorry for your losses. This is my fourth pregnancy and really hoping it's sticky.

I got 3+ on a digi yesterday and had results back from RMC on Saturday. It was all normal which is good and bad. Good because there's nothing wrong with me, bad because there's no reason for the MCs. Doc has givenme a 83% chance this bean will be my rainbow.

GirlinYork - Oh no hun. Could it be the hook effect? I hope it's just a blip and bean is getting all snuggly in there :hugs:

Think I might have another mc. Woke up symptom free and my tests are getting lighter :(

omg, are you ok? I havent read this in a while had a busy weekend. Have you been to the docs? I really hope and pray that everything goes ok for you x x :hugs:

I spoke to the doctor and he isn't worried. He says pg symtpoms vary and I'm probably too consumed with panic because of my past to even notice if I did have symptoms. I dunno. I'm struggling to keep my pma

whats pma? Thats good. I totally understand, I dont know if I said before but I pinch my nips like every 20 mins lol and Im so glad when they are still sore. Also as you know at this stage you can get quite a bit of CM and every time I feel a little damp shall we say (tmi) I rush to the toilet and pray that there is nothing there. I also have about 15 tests that I have taken to watch my line getting darker. Crazy what we do isnt it, but its totally understandble considering. x x

Pma is positive mental attitude. I think it might be the hook effect. I diluted my pee with water to 50/50 and the test line was the same as the control.
Being pal is no fun lol

I've got loads of PMA for you here: <3 <3 :dust: :dust: :flower::flower: :hugs:

I'm not sure ablut the hook effect. I thinkit's normally 6 weeks, but everyone's different aren't they? How much lighter are they. I'm sending all my thoughts and prayers to you my love.

It's so tough, I completely understand. Lumen I keep rushing to the loo when I feel a 'gush' and a bit damp! Checking my knickers and when I wipe like a crazy lady! Also been testing like mad (I even have testing thread on here).

girlinyork - just saw your update! Phew PARL is crap!

xxx

Girl in York can you take a photo of your tests and post here ? I kept all my tests and yesterday's tests looks slightly lighter and my sickness isn't as bad so of course I'm worried now as well, I have made a appointment with my doctor who will hopefully take my blood and tests my hcg levels and get me a scan. My boobs are still sore so that's the only thing I have to cling on to right now... Fingers crossed we both are worrying for no reason x

What's the hook effect ?

I threw my tests away to stop myself obsessing on them. My 3+ turned up in 15 seconds though.
The hook effect is when your hcg is so high it doesn't register properly on the test and looks deceptively light. You counteract it by diluting your wee so it's 50% water and then see what your line is like. I diluted mine and even when my wee was really light I got a dark line.

I dealt hope your hcg is fine and we've both been "hooked." xx

I had to google it, when I get time I will test it out ...my sickness is still there just not as much, I didn't throw up this morning...it's like a sudden joilt and it halved my symptoms....all my symptoms and pregnancy tests are putting me at over 6 weeks but I'm sure I didn't conceive that far back...I do remember suffering major cramps around the time it's saying I conceived .... Worse than period pains all lower back .... I just thought it was my first period after my d &c ... Maybe it was me ovulating ... I guess until I get that scan I will never know.

My first ov after d&c was really painful. I thought I had appendicitis x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"