Beach Bumps - July Rainbows

Thanks :) My EDD (according to an online calculator) is around July 13th. Right now I'm just going to try and take it day by day. With my last BFP, I was aware that miscarriages were possible but didn't think it would happen to me. Now, I feel like I am so convinced I will have another miscarriage that I don't even feel like it's real. I am so thankful for all of the support from this forum but it also made me even more aware of all of the different miscarriages at all of the different stages.

Hoping for a sticky bean for everyone!

Congrats Beth, love that first moment you see that line and for a hour or so you don't know what to do with yourself apart from smile...lol x

Think you girls are right, I'm going to not worry over the tests sticks, not buying anymore, it isn't going to stop another MC. Have no choice but let nature takes it course x

Kara there is no mc :) you're just hooking (in the non whore way) lol x

Has anyone here told anyone about their BFP (aside from OH)? Last time we told both sets of parents and my best friend but it was so hard when we had the MC. I am feeling like I'm going through the day almost like I'm ignoring that I'm pregnant. We haven't told anyone so right now and I'm getting kinda sad. I'm just assuming it'll be another MC. Last time I went to the doctor, I didn't even test positive on their version of a HPT. :cry:Ugh. How is everyone else doing?

My OH, my mum and my best friend know and that's it. I told my OH that it does feel like we're ignoring the pregnancy now so I'm glad I have b&b girls to talk to at least :) when are you going to the docs for this pregnancy? I bet you'll show up on their tests this time x

Hi girls I had some brown CM last night and went to the EPAU today where my RMC is. She's examined me and says everything looks ok. I've got a scan on Saturday. I hope our bean is ok :(

oh flapjack, I'm so sorry. It's good the doc is positive. Last time I had brown cm my cervix was open too so everything is probably fine :hugs: let us know how it goes xx

Flapjack- sorry to hear you had a worry, I'm sure all will be ok honey..make sure you report back, with photos !!! X

I finally saw the doctor and got told off for not seeing her sooner.. She has dated me from my d&c which makes me 7+6 but I know I'm at least a week behind that... But I have my scan on Monday...

I have told a few people, I guess I need that support as I felt a little more lonely last time as I told less people and it sounds stupid but I needed people to be nice to me..lol it sounds stupid but when people just carried on as normal as they didn't know I felt angry..it wasn't their fault at all but I needed people to know I lost something really important to me.. I haven't told work this time, but that's because of how my role and place of work will change. I have told my TCC buddies and three of my best mates. My parents and sister know but my OH parents found out in a strange way, my MIL went to her yearly psychic weekend fair, she told us I was pregnant as her dad came through at a reading saying there is a baby on its way. There is one person I have not told who I should, that's my best mate who is more like a sister to me, but she is so busy with uni training as a nurse and two kids and a house last time she said she felt awful not being there. I don't want her to feel like that again and rather not tell her until I know I'm past 12 weeks.

My MIL is full blown psychic and knows when I am pregnant before I do. She suggested it at 7dpo but I laughed because this is an oopsie and I didn't think so. Then at 8dpo I got a pos test and she brought it up again and I bare face lied. Only because she goes manic when I am pg and tried to renovate the spare room. I at least want to get to 12 weeks before she makes plans and she can't help herself :/

Are you nervous for your scan. How are you overall? X

Has anyone here told anyone about their BFP (aside from OH)? Last time we told both sets of parents and my best friend but it was so hard when we had the MC. I am feeling like I'm going through the day almost like I'm ignoring that I'm pregnant. We haven't told anyone so right now and I'm getting kinda sad. I'm just assuming it'll be another MC. Last time I went to the doctor, I didn't even test positive on their version of a HPT. :cry:Ugh. How is everyone else doing?

Same thing happened with me on my 2nd m/c, went to the Dr and took their pee test and they came back and said it was negative. Knew I was doomed again.

Im also sad. My hubby keeps asking if Im okay, and why I always look sad/worried, its because Im so scared and worried and wont accept the joy until I know this one is sticking for the 9 months and I will have a healthy baby to HOLD!! Its gonna be a lonnnnng 9 months!!

Still no nausea/ms! I know I was a little late getting sick with my healthy son, but it still causes me to panic and worry (more!)

Just now 6 weeks (tomorrow)...with my first m/c, I never had any sickness and the baby looked to be about 7 1/2 weeks when I m/c...so, maybe this means I dont get sick until after that usually...(its been too long with my son and I cant remember what week it was! Ah!)

My nips are just barely tender today too. : (

Havent been that tired either. Sciatic pain is continuing though. Trying not to freak out. Today happens to be the anniversary date of when we lost our first angel. Haunting date. : (

Big hug shashua. This is the rainbow thread. This baby will make it x

Sending a huge hug shashua.... X

Girlinyork- having physic inlaws is a pain when keeping a BFP a secret lol x

Hey Shashua, I hope all is well and I will keep my fingers crossed for you x x x x x :hugs:

I went to the docs today and we literally just had a chat, I as speaking to the doc about how in America they do the HGC levels and also they give progesterone supplements etc...and I dont know if she was talkig crap or not but she said..if there is anything they can do to prevent MC they would do it...and basicly said if its meant to be, it will be...she just told me to try and enjoy being pregnant at the moment and to keep myself busy, which really isn't that hard just now...Im Im being super positive also for all of you ladies on here...I have a good feeling about this thread x x x x

Sticky baby dust to all !!!!

:dust:

I'm wondering if I have twinnies in there. I am so sick and I look massive already lol. I can't hide my belly at all

OoOoooooo imagine! I havent felt sick...super super tender boobs now...im usually go braless in the house and im wearing a sports bra! Im not feeling sick at all...My tummy is uber bloated but I just look like ive gained weight :( lol
xxx

this is the point things went wrong last time. I'm acknowledging it by dry heaving :p

Urrrrgh girls I feel so :sick: today. No brown discharge so far, which is good xxx

Hope all you lovelies are doing well.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back