Beach Bumps - July Rainbows

Welcome Jessica and congrats ... Any chance you could have it on the 19th as its my birthday ..lol x

Lumen- my ms doesn't normally kick in for me till 6 weeks.. I may get a couple of hours on a odd day where I feel a little icky around 4 weeks x

August baby groups will be starting soon !!! We won't be the newbies anymore lol x

Ha ha just seem GIY post.... July babies are the best !!!! Me and your sister will agree with that x

My first angel was due in August. I feel very strange about that.

Isn't it something how we become very connected for emotional reasons to a specific month. I am THRILLED that my LO is due in July. For many generations in my family, babies have been born in July and in my DH family, they have good luck when they become pregnant during one of the parent's birthday. My DH birthday was in October so I almost feel like it's meant to be. I think my mother will laugh hysterically when she hears my EDD is in July since there are so many in my family.

Today, I have had a rough day with symptoms. I am finding that I feel the worst between 1pm and 4pm. Today I almost threw up in a movie theatre. Glad I was able to keep it under control. Now I'm just listening my girgling belly.:blush:

I'm glad it's in July because I can probably make it thru February before I need maternity clothes. (I recently lost weight and still have the bigger clothes on hand) This means I only need spring/summer maternity clothes so hopefully it's cheaper. LOL. We have terrible winters here so I don't even wanna know how much I'd spend on maternity coats and sweaters!

Most of all, I want my bean to stick. I don't know how I'd handle two losses in a row. Praying for sticky beans for everyone!!

Girls, Im freaking out a little...I woke up this morning and I have noticed that my BB's aren't as tender as they were by quite a bit I can actually pinch my nip(sorry if tmi) and its hardley painful..I really want this little one to stick although I have handled for MC well I really dont think I could handle another one x

Lumen, I am in the same boat but I'm trying to stay calm. This has happened before and the symptoms came back blaring the next day. It'll be ok :hugs:

Lumen- I also worried and googled and found a post saying breast pain decreases around 6 weeks, every now and then ill feel a shape pain but the constant burning feeling has now gone x

Jess- I have always worn baggy trousers so I don't think I will actually need any maternity clothes this time round.. X

I have tried to forget when my other due dates were, I have kept scan photos and put in my memory box though x

Beth-1-4 is the only time mine gets a little better..lol I'm sick all morning and all evening but lunch time I tend to be ok....I'm normally in bed by 10... Deep breathing trying not to throw up x

Thanks girlinyork..I hope so..it was the most horrible feeling this morning..I just thought oh please not again...Im genuinely praying for a sticky bean....Ill be phoning to arrange my early scan on Wednesday...my MC before last began the day I was going to phone to heres hoping....when are you phoning for a scan? Or when is your scan? x

And thanks LadyKara...im still only 5 weeks 4 days...but Im hoping thats it...

Very sticky baby dust to all

:dust:

I'm not planning on an early scan. I had an early scan and the baby died a week later anyway :/ I'm renting a high quality Doppler in a couple of weeks instead. I'm sure you're fine lumen :hugs:

True, my first MC I went for a scan when I was spotting and they seen a heart beat at only 5 1/2 weeks and a week and a half later there was none..I would like to go for an early scan because I also had a MMC and we discovered this at 12 and a half weeks, it was a blighted ovum and the empty sack was pretty big and had to go into hospital again. So Im a bit scared of having that again although it is very rare.

Hopefully I am fine I am probably just being paranoid, but I havent felt any cramping or pulling or anything either..but fingers crossed....x.x.x

it's probably nothing :) you'll probably complain tomorrow about how sore your boobs feel xx

My boobs haven't been sore at all in my last 3 pregnancies. I think they got stretched out with my first and now they just fill in. I don't think it means there is a problem. With my daughter the pain would come and go, so that's pretty normal I think.

Thanks ladies..I just feel so down and pessimistic today...I have literally done nothing! But I have so much work to do...ill just need to try my best to focus on other things and hope this horible feeling passes x x How is everyone feeling anyways x x

Yes! I've outright refused anything until the second tri. It's made oh a bit more distant I think :(

its so strange when you tell them no they seem to want it more...I think men go through this weird horny stage when they know their other half is pregnant...I dont know what it is...but Ye I have done the same because at least if anything does happen I wont have any regrets playing on my mind...our poor OH's loool x x

Girlinyork just give him plenty cuddles and attention...men are like babies they respond well to that...even though it should be us getting looked after! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->