• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

beach meet whitstable kent!

gnomette

mummy of 2 an 2 angels x
Reaction score
hi i am looking to sat up a beach meet in whitstable bring kids oh's all welcome ttcer's wtter's just all chill on the beach for the afternoon/day
was thinking one day the last two weeks in august i thought a friday or a saturday would be a good day to meet up so 21st 22nd 28th or 29th when i have worked out how to put a poll on i will!
let me know what you think an if you would be interested an we will go from there

hi i am looking to sat up a beach meet in whitstable bring kids oh's all welcome ttcer's wtter's just all chill on the beach for the afternoon/day
was thinking one day the last two weeks in august i thought a friday or a saturday would be a good day to meet up so 21st 22nd 28th or 29th when i have worked out how to put a poll on i will!
let me know what you think an if you would be interested an we will go from there

You know i'm there!!!! :happydance:

id like to try and come but not sure its realistic with baby boy??

id like to try and come but not sure its realistic with baby boy??

you will be fine with lil man we can make sure there is plenty of shade and sun factor 50 he will be fine it will be lovely an cool by the sea he'll love it!! but no pressure its completly up to you it'd be lovely to see you!!

A Saturday would best for me as then OH can bring me, I dont drive yet (legally lol) xx

ok so there is 4 pos 5 of us where has every one gone that wanted to go beach?:coffee:

I know I don't know any of you, but I'd be up for it! I live in Surrey now, but used to live in Tankerton, so it would be lovely trip down memory lane for me!

i would love to come along but dont have a car now....in sittingbourne

I know I don't know any of you, but I'd be up for it! I live in Surrey now, but used to live in Tankerton, so it would be lovely trip down memory lane for me!

the more the merrier it'll be fab any idea on what dates you wanna go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->