Bean is still here!!!!

L

Lara18

Well about a week and a half ago I thought I miscarried my baby, but i took a pregger test yesterday and guess what baby is still here. I have had a miscarriage before, the baby would have been due 29th of december 07. So as soon as I started cramping and bleeding I assumed immediatly, I could'nt face the docs so my Mum who is a nurse took care of me. But I just couldnt shake the feeling of being preggers no matter how hard i tried. I just knew I still was, but i waited i didnt want to test cos i knew if it was a BFN i would have to start the grieving process all over again. But I tested and waited , took a deep breath and there it was the BFP i had been dreaming of. So yer im 6 weeks preg and i swear ive got a lil bump although could just be me being silly lol. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh i'm so happy for you, little bean is obviously strong, look after yourself xx

Don't want to upset you unnecessarily but can take 5/6 weeks for bfn to show up . I had a blighted ovum and this happened to me, BUT i didn't feel pregnant so i wish you well. Hope i'm not speaking out of term

I agree with coccyx...and if you wanna blast me you can...but I really think you should have an ultrasound done to be totally sure. All this pregnancy stuff is such an emotional rollercoaster. It's just best to be absolutely sure in these situations.

Good Luck hun! :hugs: x

Thanks you two I had'nt thought about that, I'l go to the doctors on Monday. I just hope I get good news. Thanks xxx

All the best babe, but I think that is wise! :hugs: x

All the best with your doctors appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->