Beatlesbaby66..........

Tam

Mum of 2 - PG with No.3
Reaction score
How did you get on today babe, did ya fight the fight? :hugs: xx

remeber they may take your home but there'll never take your FREEEEEEDOM!

i fought the fight and am going to the queen mothers hospital over the river....i dont even need to epu for my 8 week scan, i get to go to the normal ultrasund place where everyone goes so i wont have to see loads of worried people.....my new doctor was just lovely...
AND....i am her fourth mum to be who has said they are not going back to the southern general...seems they have plenty of issues in that horrible stinky place.

i won!!!! im so pleased and its amazing how much it has chilled me out.....still cramping a bit but putting it down to stretching and no spotting so thats a step forward from last time....
thanks for remembering honeys...

oooh forgot to say i am getting more scans because of last time....in glasgow you only usually get one and i am getting at least two....woohoo

Oh babe, I am so pleased for you hun!!!! :dance:

I am so glad it has chilled you too........so here's to a much better time this time round hun https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-178.gif :hugs: xx

Thats Fantastic news! And an extra scan too \:D/

I'm glad your more relaxed, all we can do is take it one day at a time :hugs:

Charm X

It sucks they only do one here :( am glad you get to have two and you get to go where you want!

thanks ladies....i cant stop smiling, i am really shocked by how much i didnt want to go to the southern, i was soooo ready for a fight was all nervous and she said no problem, i have 3 mums like you so dont you fret....so so so so so so happy....just need to hold onto my wee bean now..... [-o<

Follow my lead...sod the housework just a quick hoover round, why dust it'll only get dirty again :lol: put your feet up with a nice cup of tea and a chocolate bar...only 8 months to go :wink:

Charm X

my oh is wonderful, made me dinner, cleaned and ironed...made tea and bought me a mint selection to munch on, very lightheaded so trying to eat some sugary goods to help...he is truly wonderful with me at this early stage...bless him...

swap ya!!! mine is just an ass who does fa!!!

Awwwwwwww you deserve it babe!!! You enjoy it hun.

Charm, kick yours in to touch babe!

LOL @ Yvanne xx

Mines not too bad, he helps with the housework and making tea and washing up etc but he's crap at ironing...or so he says :-k

Cx

:lol:

Do what I do, refuse to do it. I am a whizz at the tumble drier and then hanging it straight up, works a treat, even his shirts :wink:

do wot i did.... kick him out LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->