Beautiful Boy Names (Keep it going)

5/10 both names sound ok on their own, but don't really flow that well to me :flower:

Liam

1/10 sorry, it's a reelly 'chavvy' name where I live. I know two families that are very opposed to good personal hygiene with boys named this 😉

Abel Joseph

Reuben Jasper - 6/10

Jacob James

--

Btw Buffy - Chavvy in the UK just means people who are a bit rowdy, don't speak very well, dress a certain way, act a certain way... It's a bit hard to describe or understand if you're not from the UK!

1/10 sorry, it's a reelly 'chavvy' name where I live. I know two families that are very opposed to good personal hygiene with boys named this 😉

Abel Joseph

I have no idea what "chavvy" means.

It's my brother in law's name & he smells fine :)

Buffy r u in US? If you are then 'chavvy' is the equivalent of 'trailer trash'. Just a bit unwashed, foul mouthed etc etc.

Abel Joseph

Buffy r u in US? If you are then 'chavvy' is the equivalent of 'trailer trash'. Just a bit unwashed, foul mouthed etc etc.

No I'm in Australia. I'd just say that was scummy or bogan :haha:

Abel Joseph

No I'm in Australia. I'd just say that was scummy or bogan :haha:

I've spent time in Australia & have an Aussie family, bogan is the perfect translation to the UK chav!

7/10 nice, but not entirely to my taste. I do like Joseph though...

Frederick George (Freddie)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->