Beautiful French names (female)?

aliss

Reaction score
My OH is French (well, Quebecois) and we'll be living out there so I'd love to give our girl a French name. If it is a boy, his name will be Alexandre (after his father).

I was thinking... Alice (not really French of course), Vivianne (vivienne)? what others?

How about Esme? I really like this name but my oh is not keen!

A friend of mine is french and has called her daughters Gallianna and Guillettte (pronounced Juliet). I LOVE their names!!!!! :D

My name is Emelie, it is the french/swedish way of spelling Emily

x

Hello, i hope you dont mind me saying but my dog is called "Fleur" she's not like a dog though shes my little princess!!lol, im not sure if it's french or not i know it's french for flowers but others have told me it's an irish name possibly?? anyhow still very pretty and very girly x x

A friend of mine is french and has called her daughters Gallianna and Guillettte (pronounced Juliet). I LOVE their names!!!!! :D

i am french ...Guillette cant not be pronounce as Juliet ...maybe you meant Juliette?

Elise
Denise
Renee

I love Fleur
Genevieve
Claire
Clara
Henriette
Collette
Amelie
Evette
Sandrine
Liliane
Valerie
??

Love Amélie (my little one is Amélie)

Also like Lisette, Nathalie, Angelique & Fabienne

My OH is French (well, Quebecois) and we'll be living out there so I'd love to give our girl a French name. If it is a boy, his name will be Alexandre (after his father).

I was thinking... Alice (not really French of course), Vivianne (vivienne)? what others?

I have a French friend named Alice and she thinks Alice is French so I think you'd ok with that!

Amy :blush:
I like Amelie, Angelina, Aurelie, Camille, Clara, Elisa, Isabelle, Juliette and Noelle

I grew up in Quebec, and around Quebec Relatives most of my life, maybe some of these will help :)

Aline
Amelie
Anais
André - Anne
Angelique
Ariane
Aurelie
Aurore
Celeste
Céline
Clemence
Colette
Constance
Corinne
Delphine
Élénore
Estelle
Eve
Flavie
Fleur
Florence
Gabrienne
Geneviève
Guillienne
Hortènce
Isaïse
Izélinia
Jeanne
Juliette
Justicienne
Lauralie
Laurianne
Leonie
Lucina
Magdalene
Marguerite
Marie-des-Anges (Marie of Angels)
Marie - Eve
Marie - Soleil
Marie - Jeanne
Marie - Agathe
Mariette
Marthe
Matilde
Myriam
Nathalie
Noélinie
Noemie
Olivina
Olivine
Ovildée
Patrice
Paulette
Pénélope
Régère
Reine-Aimée
Rémillie
Rosalie
Rosemarie
Sandrine
Sophie

Cosette. The main female character in Les miserables.

The only one i can think of that i haven't seen someone else post is Elodie, used to have a french friend with this name :) xxx

I like Elodie a lot, I also like Aurelie!

I used ELISE (spelled Elyse instead)... so of course I'm a big Elise/Elyse-pusher too!!!

https://www.babynames.org.uk/french-girl-baby-names.htm

here you go :) Good luck picking - they are all very beautiful. x

Oh and I have a cousin called Zelie - its kinda pretty - pronounced Zay-lee

I love the name Genevieve. So beautiful. All the names suggested are lovely though! I'm glad we had a boy cos I never would have been able to choose a girls name lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->