Bebe Confort Loola

LucyS

Reaction score
Anyone got one/had one?

Any reviews?

Looking at getting one as a 2nd buggy for my parents to have on ebay mainly as can't afford the Joolz and a new Loola system!

Are they really that compact? The Joolz was even smaller than the Buzz can't see it being as small as either?!

Thanks

I had the loola and creatis car seat for my son. I had it when it first came out and loved it. It was best when kian was small and we used it with the car seat only. As he got bigger and heavier i found the pushchair quite heavy and hard work to get up and down steps.

The chasis folds quite small as it is an umbrella fold. When it has the pushchair top on it isn't as compact and is quite heavy to lift.

It is a lovely looking pushchair though, i still have mine, its in the loft but i don't think we wil be using it for this baby.

We are going to use my sons quinny zapp chasis and we have bought a maxi cosi car seat to fit it.

I'm looking to buy one if you'd sell yours

I'm not sure what condition its in, can't remember.

Its in my loft so will ask OH to look.

I didn't use it very much only till Kian was 6 months old.

The colour is called oxygen, which is light grey, with red trim and i think it has some black on it. The hood is light grey but i've got a feeling it might have a few marks on it from off the wheels (touches wheels when folded).

We ordered this colour pushchair from a baby shop that got it straight from the manufacturers so it isn't a common colour, mothercare, babies r us etc didn't stock the colour.

Had a matching light grey sun umbrella, red footmuff and changing bag.

Will let you know the condition, wouldn't sell you something tatty that i wouldn't use myself.

Also forgot to say, got the matching creatis car seat and we also purchased the rain cover for the car seat.

Will get OH to look at it over the weekend and will take some photos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->