Bebe confort Loola

Weeplin

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
I'm going with my mum to look at prams tomorrow and I am looking forward to seeing the Loola, undecided on just the plain Loola or the Loola up but wondered what anyone has to say about this pram?

I just watched the kiddicare video on it and it looks lovely although I can see I will have to get a stroller for rare bus travel as it looks quite big.

The one thing that concerns me is the back wheels. Are they sturdy enough because they look like there should be double wheels on the back. Do they buckle at all? I have to stick shopping on my prams so I need a sturdy one to take the weight.

Also do you need the windoo carrycot? I'm also concerned the kiddicare person said that the pushchair does lie back flat but not completely and the bum will be a bit raised?

Any info and opinions greatly appreciated!

we have the loola up, and i love it! but i would say that its not light at all when folded, so bus travel would be a no no, actually i really struggle lifting it to put it in the boot! You dont feel the weight when pushing it around, it is really nippy! You cant reverse with it, u have to kind of lift up the back wheels to reverse.
It doesnt lie completely flat.
I wouldnt want to put too much shopping on it, and the basket isnt very big. I am not making it sound very good am i?
I love it, and its perfect for us now she is older (we had the silver cross sleepover when she was young), its great how it can parent face, she can sit up in it and see everything thats going on.
x

Thanks for the reply, I decided not to go with it in the end. Getting the Mamas and Papas Glide instead which ticks all my box's (except bus travel, going to pick a stroller up too).

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->