Bed time?

ab2401

Reaction score
What time do you put your LO to bed?

At first it was 10pm for Rylee then I thought about when she gets older, that I didnt want her going to bed that late so I moved it down to 8pm but we have been really busy these past few nights so I have started putting her down at 7pm... but I feel bad..... kinda like I'm cheating her out of time with us just because both hubby and I are needed to do work.

My son who is 1 next month goes to sleep at 6.30pm..but thats when he gets tired..he sleeps til 5am.
My daughter is 3 next month and she goes to sleep around 7.30pm.
Your not cheating them out of time with you...you have to have some time for yourself also!

Kacy goes bed at half 7 and she is two and a half. and kira is 7 weeks old and she goes bed between 7 and half 7 depending on how quick she drinks her milk.

Ur not cheating them hun u need ur time hun

I wish I could get my little guy to sleep early but he normally wont go to bed until 11.

Mine are aged 8, 5,4,and 2 and they all go up at around 6.30-7 ! Mainly because it is hard to get them into routine with so many and I have to be strict or it would be mayhem! You need time out too-but do what feels right for you. Happy parents= happy LO. good luck xx

Colton goes to bed when we do, mainly just because he cosleeps right now. He usually takes his last bottle at 9.30, and is asleep by 10.30

summer has her last bottle anywhere 10 and half 10 then i put her down for the night then, if she slept from half 6 till half 10 then its really hard to get her off for the night as she isnt tht tires and doesnt go sleepy after her bottle.

At first Ebonii was going to bed when we went had her last feed when we went up but she started sleeping till 10-11am :shock: then I thought about her gettin older etc like you, so now she goes into her cot awake anytime between 7.30-8.30pm (depending how organised i am :dohh:) and thats norm her until 9am :happydance:

ds1 is 12 goes at 9.30 (hes not impressed wi that lol)
ds2 is nearly 8 goes at 9ish

mind you the boys can somehow stretch it out later at times, but then ds2 wont get up for school he is like me likes his sleep , ds1 never slept as a baby and is still the same :dohh:!!!! hes always up about 6am or earlier no matter when he goes to bed

Carly is 2 and a half and she goes to bed 7:30 - 8 and Ella is a month and 5 days and goes to bed at around 9:30 - 10 . Depending on when her last bottle is :)

my boys are 5 and 2 1/2 and they go to bed at around 8. I love bedtime I deff need some down time.

Rileys 9 weeks and he goes to sleep between 7.30 and 8.30

My three children ages 6, 5, and 3 all go to bed dead on 7, i figure that me and hubby need time together it is important, probably why we are on are 4th child LOL

Well I guess after seeing that a ton of kids go to bed at 7 doesn't make me feel so bad.

Thanks girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->